The article is originally posted on my blog www.icttrends.com
BlogEngage is a very important platform for your blogs’ exposure. If you have not submitted your articles on BlogEngage, you must do it right now.
After you submit an article to BlogEngage, its very natural you’d like to let your visitors vote for your post. Place a BlogEngage Vote button on your post itself so that readers are on comfort to vote you. You can’t expect too much from the readers.
Did you look for Vote button plug-in/widget on BlogEngage site and disappointed to find all the buttons provided are only for Wordpress blogs? Yes, we the blogs on Blogger platform are half-brothers. But don’t worry, we are strong enough to help each other and march forward.
There is a very simple procedure to follow and then there will be a BlogEngage Vote button shining on your blog too! Let me put them easily here:
1. Log on to your blogger account and follow the navigation to Layout >> Edit HTML
2. Enable ‘Expand Widget Template’
3. Search for <data:post.body/>
4. Paste the following code just above this line:
<div style='float:left; margin-right:10px; margin-top:10px'>
5. Save your template HTML code.
6. Vaigo ni ta! You got the button shining on your post. Go check it!
0 blog comments below