If you decided to move to a different city due to a job change or better life, you should know that cost of living prices change from city to city within the US. Housing prices in coastal areas like California and Florida can be up to 70% more than in the Midwest.
CostOfLiving is a useful online cost of living comparison tool provided by the CNNMoney magazine, which lets you compare living costs of your current location with any other city in the US. Simply select your current location (city/state) from the list, enter your current salary and press on “Get Result”.
Living costs include groceries, housing, utilities, transportation and healthcare costs and also lets you see a comparable salary in a different city.
Below is a comparison of living costs between Conway, Arizona and Miami, Florida.
* Salary and cost of living comparison between cities.
* Living costs include groceries, housing, utilities, transportation and healthcare costs.
* View a comparable salary to your current salary in a different city.
* Data is generated from an average of the past four quarters ending March 2009.
* Free, no registration needed.
Visit at http://cgi.money.cnn.com/tools/costofliving/costofliving.html
0 blog comments below