Have you ever experienced staring blankly, thinking of all the things you want to do - realizing all of the things you could've done, if you hadn't wasted your school break? This always happens to me near the end of school breaks. Only 3 more days 'till classes resume
List of the things I want to do or could've done this past Christmas break:
- STUDY lessons i've missed
- Continue my web projects (in this case i might have to redo them because i've completely forgotten how my previous codes work)
- Continue with my spiritual journey
- Learn more midi stuff, playing and recording (I just found out about connecting the band hero drums to the pc ), and all those VSTi stuff.
- Actually have a break.
Instead, I did this:
- play final fantasy xiii and oblivion in ps3
- watch detective conan (I was able to watch 40+ episodes)
However, I was able to:
- attend sportsfest/party at my friend's house with most of my high school friends
- go to manila ocean park. sea lions, PENGUINS, snow 'village', and musical fountain show!
- view jupiter and the moon
- celebrate Christmas and my birthday with my family
1 blog comments below
Sounds to me like you need to spend those last three days of your break doing the first item on your "could've" list - STUDY!
standready on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:22 am