I used to love Zork and Hitchhikers. I never got very far though.
- The typhoon yesterday caused lots of damages and classes were suspended for two days.
- There was a blackout and my friends stayed at my place for the night.
- I discovered Zork and the Z emulator and we played for around three hours until we just gave up and read the walkthrough.
- My "fruits and vegetables only for dinner" experiment was broken last night. So in order to make up for it, I ate only broccoli, corn and potatoes (i'm starting to hate potatoes) for lunch. And a glass of fruit salad for dinner. Somehow I feel very full and a little bit sick. But maybe that's because I ate two packs of junk food just before dinner. I shouldn't have done that.
- I still haven't studied for the exams this weekend, and I haven't started answering my homeworks and probsets that are due this Friday. However, this doesn't worry me as much as it should. I've done enough procrastinating and hopefully I'd feel very guilty about it tomorrow and start working.
*writing this way is fast.
2 blog comments below
Hello_World on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:07 am
I see. It's hard, right? Especially with all the other modern games out there today. I haven't tried Hitchikers yet. In my experience, I find X games other than Zork to be somewhat lacking in the available "commands".
lightwate on Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:18 am