1. Looking for a job is a job on its own. Its a must to find yourself time every morning to search for a job & to complete tasks that would assist you with that.
2. Start your own getting a job "office", even if it merely a tiny room or a folder in your drawer. Gather all the pertinent papers, diplomas, professional trainings and answers you got in only one place so it will be easy to find when you will need them. That 2nd tip is the most practical tactic for Atlanta job search
3. Plan your calls at least 3 weeks in advance. You can assume that you have huge amount of spare time to use, but time is a very valuable thing that could slip between your fingers if you wont make good use of it.
4. Get ready logically for living in unstable state and to do works that you are not use to.
5. Make sure you use basic methods for your job hunt &doubled; business card, email address, printed cv (one page only!).
6. If you are attending classes for a title consider carefully if you want to announce it in your curriculum vitae. Some employers dont like students while others, specifically in this global economic & financial crisis prefer students.
7. If you are looking for a freelance work, do not use your trademark or company name. It can only harm your chances. Also make sure to check freelancers sites daily.
0 blog comments below