1. Looking for a job is a job as any other. Its a must to find yourself time on a daily basis to find a job & to complete tasks that should support you with that.
2. Make your own looking for a job "headquarters", even if it only a table or a folder. Gather all the relevant papers, diplomas, professional trainings and feedback you got in only one place so it can be available when you will need it. The 2nd hint is the most useful tactic for Customer service jobs IL
3. Plan your actions at least 3 weeks ahead. You could imagine that you have plenty of time to sleep, but time is a precious resource that could slip between your fingers if you will not make good use of it.
4. Get ready mentally for living in unclear state and to do things that you are not use to.
5. Use crucial tools for your getting a job including business card, email address, printed cv (one page only!).
6. If you are studying for a academic degree consider carefully if you want to reveal it in your resume. Some corporations dont like students while others, especially in this financial turn down prefer students.
7. If you are seeking for a freelance work, do not use your ? or company entity. It will only create unwanted results. Also look into freelancers blogs daily.
0 blog comments below