1. Searching for a job is a job on its own. Create yourself time every morning to search for a job & to think of ways that could support you with that.
2. Start your own job hunt "office", even if it only a tiny room or a folder. Gather all the relevant papers, diplomas, courses and feedback you got in 1 place so it will be attainable when you would need them. That number 2 advice is probably the most practical advice for Job search
3. Plan your moves at least two weeks before. You might suppose that you have huge amount of spare time, but time is a very valuable resource that could slip between your fingers if you cant make the best of this valuable time.
4. Get ready mentally for living in unstable state and to do works that you are not accustomed to.
5. Try using required instruments for your looking for a job &doubled; business card, email address, printed resume (1 page only!).
6. If you are learning for a title think twice if you want to announce it in your life story. Some companies dont like students while others, particularly in this economic crisis prefer students.
7. If you are searching for a freelance work, do not use your trademark or company entity. It can only harm your chances. Also pay attention to freelancers blogs each day.[/list]
0 blog comments below