FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The 7 Golden Rules of Money




If you want to know how money works and how money can work for you, then this is the best book you can read. After reading it, you will understand the basics of wealth creation.

For now, here is a summary of its contents.

The seven golden rules of money:

1. Start creating your wealth paying you yourself first

2. Control your spending

3. Make your money grow

4. Watch your money losses

5. Invest your money in safe and profitable investments

6. Secure your future income

7. Increase your ability to earn


Money is plentiful for those who understand the unwritten rules above money and how to apply.

1. Start creating your wealth paying you yourself first

The idea that follows this chapter is "a part of all you earn you keep." Calculate what would happen if you manage to keep one tenth part of all you earn and what were to invest intelligently, how much money would you have after 10 years?

If you want to be rich, then here is a simple formula: Save at least 10% of your income. You can start saving a 1 or 2 percent of your salary. Then you gradually increase the amount of savings until you reach at least 10 percent of your monthly income.

2. Control your spending

This chapter invites you to do a little discipline in your spending. If you can save 10 percent of your monthly income, this means that you are spending money on things you do not really need. No matter how much or how little you earn, everyone can live with 90 percent of their income and save 10 percent every month.

To save this 10 percent of your monthly income, you should do a family budget and stick to it.

Each time you receive your payment, you must set aside 10 percent to your savings account and the rest (90 percent) for you to use your basic needs.

Know exactly how much you will use this month in various expenses such as mortgage or rent where you live, gas for the car, electricity, telephone, maintenance and other household expenses.

3. Make your money grow

This is my favorite chapter: the part of the investment. What you need is to make your money be your servant instead of you to be a servant of money.

Your money will work for you if you invest wisely happily, with the advice of professionals whose daily work is to make the money work through others.

You can learn by reading investment books and investing small amounts of your money in different assets. To invest your money, there are many different options available, such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, fixed deposits (bank notes), ETFs, CETES, commodities (gold, silver and oil, etc.).

4. Watch your money losses

You should not invest your money in risky investments. At least, in your first year of investment, you should invest your money in safe investments where you get consistent performance and your capital is safe.

Meanwhile, you must acquire knowledge about different investment where you can get better returns with less risk.

You start investing small amounts of money and then grow gradually as you learn.

If you put your money into investments where the risk / return ratio is high and you have enough knowledge, it is likely to lose your money.

5. Invest your money in safe and profitable investments

It is the fifth rule of money that says the money will come with joy and increasing amount if you invest your money in investments where the risk is very low and there is no fear of losing.

There are many safe investments like fixed deposits, based indexes?? Into mutual funds (long-term) and government bonds where you get a lower return, but your capital is safe.

6. Secure your future income

This law says that the money comes in too much to the person who invests his money to buy a home where your family can live for years.

After purchasing your home, you can invest your savings to purchase other rental flats, apartments or houses where they can pay the monthly mortgage to income obtained from tenants and secure a future income once the mortgage is paid.

7. Increase your ability to earn

Here I invite you to improve your skills so that you can income earn more. These are important skills, you should consider improving.


You must invest time to improve your communication, leadership, sales, relationship building, your equipment, techniques, language and other skills related to your occupation.

Once you have developed some of these skills, you can ask for a raise to your employer. If your employer refuses to increase your salary, someone will be happy

pay you more for your skills and services.

Final Thoughts

He who works hard and has a clear goal in your mind, you can achieve financial freedom.



0 blog comments below




FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.