I recently stumbled upon the user vsauce on YouTube, by a friend of mine that posted one of his videos on his facebook wall.
So what's it about, adri?
Although I haven't watched all his videos, in some of his videos he explains some phenomenons like "Why do we dream?" or "What's a Déja vu". (Scroll down to watch these videos) But he also posts playlists, called 'leanbacks', where he bundles interesting YouTube videos and makes an introduction between them. For example "brain candy 1", in which there are videos about "how to walk on glass (or why artists can walk on glass)", "why is glass transparant" and some others. He also posts "Dong" videos, where he shows websites where you can waste ∞ time and he also makes videos where he talks about funny pictures.
What's so good about his videos?
- He has a very clear voice and is easy understandable for non-english speakers, like myself.
- His youtube videos are filmed with high quality and are a pleasure to watch.
- Every website he mentions, is linked in the description which is handy if you want to read more or try some things out yourself.
- He seems genuinely interested by these questions too.
- As far as my science knowledge goes, everything seems correct what he says about phenomenons.
Gimme some videos, so I can see for myself
Here you go.
I learned some interesting things from watching his videos and I hope you find his videos amusing as well as interesting. Normally all links were included in this blog post (his channel can be found in the first sentence of this blogpost)
1 blog comments below
Thanks for sharing adri! I hope to go through more of those videos when I have time. "brain candy"
standready on Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:01 pm