Created on Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:29 am with 20 blog posts
A little glimse into .... ME!.
somtimes I just feel like unleashing a vulgar display of power so I decided to pick on the spectral sabertooth:
30 kills under 90 minutes:
9 AM triggers
I was wearing pure defense the rest of the WFR put him away, this my friends is what a small guild like us can do contrary to popular belief.
Okay I really wished I didn't have to do this but I suppose I will.
side note: These are MY guidelines, alot of guildmembers follow the same guidelines, if someone buffs you outside these guidelines CONSIDER IT AN ACT OF KINDNESS and do not ever expect it again.
I will not only say the guidelines but also the reasoning behind why I set these guidelines in place.
- 1) DO NOT SEND PM's to higher level players for buffs.
Guild chat is frequented more often and also anyone who has available stamina will buff you it is quicker and more efficient.
- 2) There is a possibility an 'active' player will not buff, please do not let this discourage you.
First off Ill sneak in my ever popular "I am a guild founder not a slave" quote in here but it applies for all buffers. So you ask for buffs and nothing happens more than likely it is because one of these 4 reasons:
- a. The player is offline (the firefox plugin tricks people it auto refreshes making it look like a player is online when they are not, sometimes this is good sometimes this is bad)
- b. The player is out of stamina or hunting: People asking for buffs while im buffed up is a pet peeve of mine, if I am buffed up I am PLAYING (yes it happens) and I value my "buffed" stamina very highly. And someone begging for buffs when I only have 19 stamina means they are not paying attention.
- c. The player is on the "upswing" of they are stamina, This means they are nearing their time to play, sometimes I calculate how much time I have to wait to play sometimes carefully timing work, eating, and sleeping (yes I do that too), if this happens please respect the buffers.
- d. Any buffer has the right to refuse buffs to anyone. Nowhere is it stated that we will buff you everytime, anytime you want. Were pretty good though and we have alot of buffers and we like to help any way we can, Usually if someone refuses to buff you its because you wasted their prior buffs, spammed PM's, or disrespected them in some way before (like not thanking them .. but we'll get to that soon)
- 3) Buff yourself first.
Yes we like to play and buffs do degrade how fast we gain our stamina. Were here to HELP you not SPOON FEED YOU. When you buff yourself this tells the buffer you are ready to go and adventure.
side note: I WILL NOT BUFF SOMEONE IF YOU HAVENT BUFFED YOURSELF FIRST. When I buff sometimes I will overbuff with higher skills sometimes I won't (enter the planning again I DO think this all out)
- 4) In guild chat be as specific as possible for what you need:
"All buffs please" doesn't work hardly anyone will buff you.
"DBLR and AM please" will.
We are not mind readers tell us what you want if you are not sure:
"What buffs do I need for .... " will let us know you need assistance and we will help you out all we can.
side note: In guild chat if I see "All buffs please.." it translates to "Ghjdsha Hf HJShhd" and I will ignore it.
- 5) Be polite and Thank the buffer!
This has 2 reasons:
a) It's NICE, POLITE and RESPECTFUL (remember that right to refuse buffing?)
b) It tells other buffers scanning Guild Chat that you are taken care of hence being NICE, POLITE, and RESPECTFUL to ALL buffers.
- 6) Have 90% your stamina
This conserves the stamina of the buffers in guild.
Merchant and Conserve it is reccomended you have 1500+ stamina
Deathwish it is recommended you have 2500+ stamina.
Without the stamina recommended the buffer is wasting more stamina then you are saving Mathematically
No, I am not pegging this on specific players. I have to say this and say it alot, so this post is to eliminate me saying it over and over. I am not saying don't ask for buffs. I'm saying please think and be respectful while asking for buffs.
Happy Buffers = Happy Guild. Happy Guild = Success.
Also this is stickied but not locked so concerns can be posted here.
105: MOAR ARMOR
Yep Were needing more armor about now
Tirkin Kicking Boots Out -> Boots of Aelos In
106-119: MOAR POWER
Yep were needing more power now
Golden Panther Eye Out -> Amulet of Dralpo In
120-139: I Have a Man Crush on Mancrusha:
wow how simple can it get 2 of the best sets in the game at once egads!
Deep Set (Gloves, Weapon, Helmet, Shied)
Mancrusha Set (Ring, Amulet, Armor, Boots)
135-139 Alternate: BARON?
For pure shits and giggles and to put fear in your opponents you can plug in baron and possibly some lesser santork claws.
2 Ways to beat your opponents into a bloody pulp both as equally effective.
Oh man how to begin .. Lets just say its Marpolo on steroids and if youve worn Marpolo you know how bad ass that is : its a level 150 setup. at 150 you are still looming in Suicidal 1 hit areas so armor and defense means absolutely nothing. Perfect for Cu Sith
An additional power to Cu sith is the major attack boost, upon first glances with dark curse you should have no problems attaining the required attack needed on all creatures. (Will verify the Elarnphants when we get someone in that range)
Cu Sith Claws * Cu Sith Collar * Cu Sith Guard * Cu Siths Command
150 - 159:
Helmet of Illami
Drake Sword * Armor of Maesoa
Jahd Ring * Boots of Quaeal
160 - 173:
Add Void set (Boots, Weapon, Ring)
Break Void for Axe of Brettal and Boots of Pelacroz
175 - 184:
Banshee Helm replaces Illami (finally!)
Marpolo replaces Maesoa (finally!)
Add Iron Ring of Fenaz
180 - 186 alternate:
Use Undead Samurai (Ring, Weapon, Helmet)
NOTE: 186 is the cave wights again. Notorious for being the last to consistently one hit: You hit these guys twice.
Ride Cu Sith / Banshee / Fenaz to Victory!
*At 187 One hitting ends to a certain point but generally the setup of Banshee set + Cu Sith will take care of everyone except the high powered Soil Golem and even then Enchant armor and a sanctuary potion may get you by with swapping the void ring out for an additional armor based ring. All else fails simply skip the golem to slingshot to the next.
There are a couple levels that are undead, with the power of Holy flame and using the samurai set, you should be able to one hit them to victory for a rare level or 2 of one hitting past 186.
God love these levels wear a set and roll here it goes:
1-19: WFR TO THE RESCUE!
This is where the guild structures shine at level 5 get a infernus set obtain Elite Hunter (A MUST while leveling if you dont have it contact me ASAP) Ride the structures to victory. Obtain as much attack and damage gear to go around infernus you shouldnt have any problems, if you do contact me it will be an easy fix.
20-49: Graduate to plague
It is really really hard to mess up a Plague setup, similar to infernus just stack as much damage and attack in your non plague pieces, you'll do just fine.
50-59: Santork FTW!:
Ya this is easy too stack as much damage in your off pieces.
Now were going into mechanized troop design:
Thonomoth set (Gloves, weapon, armor, shield)
Khale Set (Ring, Amulet)
Lesser Santork Hat or Helmet of Greater Valor
Boots of Lothmar to level 70 then go Boots of Almar
Runes Change Alot Pretty much get as much damage as possible.
-56: Rune of Pain
57-73: Rune of Kraken
74-76: Rune of Glare
77-: Darklore Rune <-- This is a must
*(Note not the darklore set; darklore doenst give as much damage)
80-88: DEEP DEEP DEEP
Deep Set (Weapon, Gloves, Helmet, Shield)
*Get used to deep you wear it forever
Khale Set (Ring, Amulet)
Boots of Almar
89: Kicking Chicken Boots (As scout calls them)
Swap Almar for tirkin Kicking boots
*Dont Pull the trigger on Alcast yet we're waiting for a good amulet
90-104: Enter Decay ... Bye Bye Khale
Thonomoth armor, Darklore rune out -> Decay Armor, Decay Rune In
Khale Set out -> Ring of Alcast, Golden Panther Eye In
*Ya you can go full decay, it works but I suggest going all deep then it stays together through mancrusha .. youll see
I would like to start by saying thank you for considering Absolute Loyal for FDP. we are a NON-PVP guild. we like excitement and anything that brings more fun to the game =)
These are the current Terms we have with our other FDP members..
1. An FDP will take precedence over any other pact.
2. Relics may be freely taken from an FDP ally as no damage is done to the
player or guild during the combat phase.
3. Buffs must be given to FDP allies at a reduced rate to what they are
sold to the general public.
4. No attacking each other’s guild members, unless asked to complete a
bounty on a member. After the bounty is completed and if requested the
player completing the bounty will send back all gold that was stolen not
lost. The bounty prize will be kept by the person completing the bounty.
5. Deleveling Parties: When it is deemed necessary by guild leaders to
delevel a player in the game, information will be shared with the allied
guild, and participation is highly encouraged. This will ensure that
maximum damage is done.
6. Each guild Founder or Co-Founder will have the option to join each
allied guilds forum for a direct information exchange. This must be
requested from each guild founder.
7. In the unlikely event that any FDP ally needs gold to prevent the
destruction of guild structures or the guild itself, allied guilds will
consider a one time grant of emergency aid upon request of the affected
guild. The affected guilds founder or co-founder would need to initiate
the request. All proceeds must be repaid promptly when the guild
returns to health. Failure to repay any loan would be grounds for
immediate termination of the FDP. The defaulting guild would then be
blacklisted and ALL FDP and NAP allied guilds would be notified.
8. When any player is kicked for a serious offense, this information will
be shared among allied guilds.
9. Each ally will list each other in their guild history upon signing of the
FDP. This listing must remain while the FDP remains in place. This
alliance will be denoted as a FDP in each guilds history.
10. Absolutely no recruiting from each other’s guild.
11. Guild Wars and Massive Deleveling: All FDP allies will have an
obligation to provide assistance to any other affected FDP ally
should it be requested.
- Peaceful resolution of any potential conflicts should always be pursued
prior to initiation of hostilities. Allied guilds must be available to render
all diplomatic assistance they can to hopefully resolve conflicts.
- In the event that hostilities occur, allied guilds will go to defense of
the other. However misrepresentation of facts, and/or drawing an ally
into a hostile conflict through deceit will be grounds for immediate
termination of the FDP.
- Parties may decline entry into a hostile conflict if it is determined that
an ally acted in a covert manner and did not fully inform allied guild
leaders about the events that led to the conflict.
- This is a defensive pact and parties are not required to participate in a
war of aggression. The purpose of the pact is to increase the allied guilds
security, not to impose the will of the allies upon others in the game.
If one party feels that this war of aggression, is contrary to the interests
of that guild, it may be grounds for termination of the FDP.
- Aggression towards guilds not involved in the conflict will not be
- In a conflict between an FDP allied guild and an NAP allied guild, guilds
must side with the FDP allied guild, as an FDP has precedence over an
12. Allied guild founders will communicate (check-in) at least once a
month to all allied guild founders to discuss issues, if any, of mutual
13. Sharing of game information is encouraged among all allied guilds
and all guild members are encouraged to be friendly and respectful to
each other. Allied guild members must always identify themselves as
allied guilds when requesting any action from another allied guild.
14. Disputes and Termination of FDP: While all conditions of this alliance
remain binding upon each FDP guild member this FDP may be terminated
at any time with due process. The guild wishing to terminate this FDP
must contact the affected guild founder and inform in writing of their
intention to terminate the FDP along with the reason. Once the affected
founder receives this notification he/she must acknowledge receipt only
then will the FDP be considered terminated.
15. No new FDPs will be signed without the expressed knowledge and
approval of all FDP partners. This is to eliminate the chance of a rogue
and unaligned guild being a FDP ally to someone in our network. All FDP
allies will have similar rights and be aligned similiarly.
It is hoped that the administration of this FDP will further increase all
allied guilds security and harbor good will among its members.
This FDP may be amended at any time, but notification and the
affected guild would have the option to terminate this FDP on the spot
should the amendments not be beneficial.
--> All blog posts