- Go to our community forums and take a look at them.
- If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them in our Guests forum.
- Find the register button on top of the forums and click on it.
- Go through the wizard to register an account on our forums and be sure to fill in a working email address.
- Afterwards, you will need to confirm your email address by clicking on the link in the confirmation email.
2. Meet the requirements
- After registering, you will be able to post messages on our forums. Just search a bit and you will certainly find some interesting topics to post in.
- Frihost offers free web hosting to active members of our community forums. You need to prove that you want to be an active and contributing member by posting at least 5 posts and reaching 10 Points.
- We value quality over quantity and this is why you only need to make 5 posts. Please take care of those posts and certainly write something interesting. We also appreciate it if your post is longer than one sentence and contains proper punctuation.
- You will get Points for every post you make, ranging from 1 to 4, depending on the length of your post.
- However, please do not spam our forums. All spammers will get banned. All your posts are checked before you get a web hosting account.
3. Read the FAQ and the TOS
- You will need to read, understand and accept the Terms Of Service before you request, so it is a very good idea to read them now.
- The Frequently Asked Questions are also a good starting point to get to know Frihost or if you have further questions.
4. Request a web hosting account
- If you meet the requirements, then you will be allowed to request a web hosting account on your Account page.
- Fill in the requested data and shortly you should get a pm (private message on our forums) with the details. The waiting time can range from a few minutes to a few days, depending on the number of requests we get. We always try to handle the requests as quickly as possible, but we give priority to the problems of hosted members.
5. Get started with your new account
- After getting accepted, you will get a pm with your web hosting details and links to your control panel and website. You will then also be able to add your own domain names.
Thank you for choosing Frihost! And if you haven't done so yet, please register now!