FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

If NEGATIVE..

jsfdan
I went negative for one day (oops), I am back to positive... what now? Does my account go back online? :3
rvec
it still is. The account will only go offline after at least 10 negative.
jsfdan
Ah, ok, thank you. Smile
Blaster
yea take me for example i have over -180 and still have an account here... but you will get an email at -5 warning you are getting low then another at -10 and from there they CAN delete your account.
Loathing in Fear
I've been at -250 or so Razz as far as I know it depends on your postcount, the higher your postcount & activity on the forums, the longer they let your account 'live'.
internetjobs
my account got removed to -380..
but now i got new account.. Very Happy
i lost all my previouse account and datas
Blaster
Loathing in Fear wrote:
I've been at -250 or so Razz as far as I know it depends on your postcount, the higher your postcount & activity on the forums, the longer they let your account 'live'.

Wrong it depends on when people are wanting to look at it and remove the accounts.
sonam
Blaster wrote:
Wrong it depends on when people are wanting to look at it and remove the accounts.

Blaster is right. Ones you are get two warnings from forum stuff (on -5 and -10 points) you can loose your hosting account. Of course, if you are good poster with lot of posts then mods will wait for couple of time before they cancel your hosting but this is in your own risk not rule.

Sonam