FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Looking for a Good Action Game!

TimsJugling
Im looking for a really good action game! anyone know any good ones?
here's what im looking for...

- Sword Fighting
- 3rd person action
- Able to run on a 32 MB without T&L Capability
- Able to run on 1GHZ Processor.
Kelcey
I dunno any on pc... but if you have a ps2, Devil May Cry 3 sounds like it'd definitely fit the bill
Monkeydog
Or Dynasty Warriors 4(5 sucked)

oh mabye Prince of Persia?Or Jedi Knight II:Jedi Outcast?
TimsJugling
Quote:
oh mabye Prince of Persia?Or Jedi Knight II:Jedi Outcast?

none of those games will work on my system. Jedi knight needs T&L capability which my videocard dont support. (I have both of those though)

any other games? please!!!!! Im dieing!!!!!!!!!!!

all I want is a sword fighting game!!!!! is that so much to ask for!!!!

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol[/quote]
RosenCruz
try www.guzonline.com a good FPS ....free and online ..
TimsJugling
RosenCruz wrote:

What the hay does that have to do with anything? There's nothing on the site that has to do with what I described. is this spam?
Monkeydog
Elder Scrolls III:Morrowind is more of an RPG but it's awesome.Really my comp sucks worse than yours.All I play on it is RTS's >.>
deswyt
Try devil may cry
Jeff_vella_leone
man ur pc suks far too much for what u desire to play
I bet diablo 2 will work though it has swords and any other wepons and its the best game u can get for ur pc but if it doesnt play even then i think u can play runescape its an online rpg game and it has swords if u like swords so much
else i dont know any other good games for ur pc capabilities
man with 20Euro u can get a grafic card 20 times better than that atr least with 64 mb with 32 mb u wont play a shit
Monkeydog
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:
man ur pc suks far too much for what u desire to play
I bet diablo 2 will work though it has swords and any other wepons and its the best game u can get for ur pc but if it doesnt play even then i think u can play runescape its an online rpg game and it has swords if u like swords so much
else i dont know any other good games for ur pc capabilities
man with 20Euro u can get a grafic card 20 times better than that atr least with 64 mb with 32 mb u wont play a shit

God you act like its ancient.
Mine is
333mhz
8mb ATI 3D RAGE PRO
128 mb ram
and it can play Diablo 2 pretty well...
you can play Morrowind pretty well on his computer.
Plus there are plenty of good older games...
ieonworks
try neverwinter nights - its cheap and it requires 32 meg Wink
david150
America's Army is a very good option. Its free and its very realistic. You only have to download 800mb at www.americasarmy.com. Its a FPS and you can play online against the OPFOR.
Ivi
You should try 'Hitman 1' It should work. And if you get a better computer you should try 'AREA 51' and FAR CRY' Theyre amazing but you must have a 2 giga hz , 512 ram and 128 mb video card.
drunkenkoz
TimsJugling wrote:
RosenCruz wrote:

What the hay does that have to do with anything? There's nothing on the site that has to do with what I described. is this spam?

GunZ online has everything to do with what you just said. It's an old school epic game that has third-person play, sword fighting, and guns. It's an RPG mixed with a third-person action shooter/melee game. You'll fall in love with the game if you actually gave it a chance instead of calling it spam.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFeVgfqqk1c&[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euSoGDqprVQ&[/youtube]