FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Why it is important to sleep at the right time

mgeek
I got this email from a friend. It is called Why It Is Important To Sleep Early. It seems that it has to do with the body's internal clock.

There are also other things in the email, like the five most cancerous foods and habits that are unhealthy (like smoking which can cause brain shrinkage). I posted it here for your reference.
crimson_aria
thanks for those information! they're really helpful.
f99123
I know it is important to go to sleep at the same time but I can't do that because I can't get to sleep unless I feel tired.
mgeek
f99123 wrote:
I know it is important to go to sleep at the same time but I can't do that because I can't get to sleep unless I feel tired.

I have the same problem.
handfleisch
That info is quite right, pretty much the same as I have learned. But best to cut out all meat and fried food and eggs too. But milk products are a-ok as long as they are warm.

For you people having trouble getting to sleep, try waking up way earlier! As this info recommends, you should be up at 6 or 7 at the latest. That will help you sleep by 10 or 11pm, probably.
mrcool
Yes, we need to sleep at the right time for a fact that we don't get tired by another day of work.
Arnie
Best topic ever to read at 4 AM in the night. Sad
deanhills
mgeek wrote:
I got this email from a friend. It is called Why It Is Important To Sleep Early. It seems that it has to do with the body's internal clock.

There are also other things in the email, like the five most cancerous foods and habits that are unhealthy (like smoking which can cause brain shrinkage). I posted it here for your reference.

Excellent posting, many thanks for the information. All of it so interrelated, and I NEVER have breakfast. Cannot even imagine myself eating at the ideal time of 6:30 a.m. Will have to rethink this one, as I do believe all of what is said is true, and that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, in fact regular meals along the guidelines suggested, i.e. low-fat, pure and real foods, are the ideal. When one goes without food for long periods of time, it puts the body in stress, and stress is negative.

I also read somewhere that the body is designed to go to bed naturally when the sun goes under, and to wake up naturally when the sun comes up. So ideally we are supposed to go to bed like the chickens. Sun down, all lights need to be off, and it needs to be completely dark. Thought that was interesting too, and that our "modern civilization" ways are actually creating stress of its own and works against our health.
fx-trading-education
Yes for people who have trouble to sleep at an approximatively fixed time on the evening, first try to wake up at a fix time in the morning.
And if you wake up quite early like at 6 am every morning it should help you to find the sleep. If not then check with a doctor because it canbe due to depression or other psychological issues.