FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PHP Form Processing Problem

Dennise
Hello,

Sorry to double post, but I'm not sure just where this belongs.

I have been using two server side PHP files for processing a form on my frihost website. One file is the form itself, and the second file emails the form contents to my email address.

This worked great but suddenly stopped working. The form page appears OK and accepts input. I then get the confirmation page after the 'submit' button is pressed. All appears normal. But I never get the email result. Nothing happens to suggest any problem, but I don't get any email from the form processing.

Has there been a frihost policy change on forms processing? Has there been a location change for my two PHP files? They now are in my frihost public_html/ directory.

This worked so well for months!

Help ............ I don't know where to start. Sad
Dennise
My contact form mysteriously works now and sends form contents to my email. But I can no way explain why it's OK now! My two PHP contact form files have NOT been changed.

Could my form failure have been related to the server 2 ----> server 3 migration? I have read posts about email problems related to the migration.

BTW, how does one know what server their website is actually on?

Could someone please comment Surprised
silverdown
As far as I know if you had account server 2 it's on server three until server 2 get a fresh reinstall.