FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

shr3dd's site biatch! lol

shr3dd
my website isn't quite complete. but the basic foundation is there, tell me what you think. keep in mind i havent gotten most of the content up yet.
thame
I'm guessing you meant http://shr3dd.frihost.net/ because you didn't put a link...

Frankly, I think it's a little 1980's with all of the animated gif's and scrollers. Sometimes, you'll find that there's more beauty in the subtle details.
Dragonfly
So may frames inside... there aren't many menu in the left colum except a couple of links and paypal donate button... I don't see any reason why there should be that much frame. The page isn't properly visible fully even at 1024x768 screen resolution.. and think about those 800x600 screen resolution... I hope you are still working on it...
Alacarde
I agree, lay off the frames... completely. In fact, since I learned .css I haven't touched frames, css loads as fast as frames do, I think. Plenty of cussing, and bad grammar, not quite my type of site, though I did like the 'F*** John Kerry' shirts...lol.

Quote:
I'm guessing you meant http://shr3dd.frihost.net/ because you didn't put a link...

His banner is the link...
shr3dd
i was hoping the sig banner was obvious enough...

the lack of menu links was explained when i said i havent gotten most of the content up. thanks for the advice, im at 1280X1024 so i should test it 1024, i doubt many people are in 800X600 unless they havent updated their display drivers
S3nd K3ys
Not to worry, shr3dd, when I noticed no link, I knew the banner was it. Wink

As for the site's content, looks like something I could relate to. Very Happy

Size is an issue. I run 1400x1050, but my browser is not run in full screen so the frames are scrolling. In my years as a developer, I've found it's better to limit site size to 800x600, or 1024x768 MAX but only if you NEED to run it that big.

The only other thing is that it's hard to read the blue text on the black background.