FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

leona lewis

Chinmoy
Is there anyone here who listens to leona lewis? Heared her new album "SPIRIT". The songs are really nice.
Gagan
She has one of the best voices and her album even broke UK records. Not my favorite genre of music but it does have lots of hits.
lethaltriad
Loved her album, really glad to see her career in the US doing so well. My favourite cuts off the album are Better In Time, Angel, A Moment Like This, Whatever It Takes and of course the lead single Bleeding Love. There was only like 1 or 2 I usually skip on the album, solid album though overall
Insanity
'Bleeding Love' is a very catchy song, even though I don't like that type of music that much.
Forky
i HATE bleeding love!!!!
after hearing tht song i thought i wouldnt like her but, after hearing better in time. i kinda started to like her. but, idk.
her voice is nice...but, not really the type of music i like.
chartcentral
I like her song "Bleeding Love" and "Better in Time" was okay too. Smile
ddukki
I've seen the album Spirit in stores, but I heard that she also has another album with a bunch of old songs on it that she sang before she debuted. Does anyone have any info on this?
Arthur3009
definily hate her, i don't like voices, as her voice, I LOOOOOOVE performers, like Britney, Beyocné and you know... it's my taste, oh :3 i love.
and she are soooooooooooo beautifuls!
(6)
mho320
I don't like her music at all. Probably not written by her anyway. How can people support this kind of artistic blunder? No comparison to Amy.
pineede
bleeding love Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

beterz.. and i love hardstyle