FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My condolences to Obama

jmi256
I just heard about Obama’s grandmother passing away. While anyone who has been on this board knows I’m not a fan of Obama, I do want to say how sorry I am for his loss and how devastating the passing of his grandmother must be to him. He has said often how she was his rock and inspiration, and win or lose tomorrow, I’m sure it would have been incredible for her to see tomorrow’s results.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/obama_grandmother
airh3ad
Oh how sad here grand mother is died i read this article also in yahoo .im sure it doesnt effect of obama candidacy.
zellfaze
Thats really sad. Its good that it hasnt effected his campaign all that much though. I know if it was most anyone else they would have had to take a few weeks break.
liljp617
zellfaze wrote:
Thats really sad. Its good that it hasnt effected his campaign all that much though. I know if it was most anyone else they would have had to take a few weeks break.

Doubtful.
lagoon
It shows what a good president could be considering he took his place on the stage of a rally minutes after being told.
ocalhoun
lagoon wrote:
It shows what a good president could be considering he took his place on the stage of a rally minutes after being told.

That could be taken more than one way...