FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dogs

easysolution
I like dogs
venometal
all of em r so cute except bulldogs .)) besides they r the best friends of human beings.
mrcool
I do really love dogs, I used to have 5 dogs before but now since I have a child and I only have one and gave all my other dogs to our relatives. I was crying deeply when I gave my dogs to them.
bonestorm74
Some dogs are ok but not all.
Crazy_Canuck
It depends on your personality. Some dogs mesh with you better than others. I love the herding breeds, they are very smart dogs.
shkhanal
I find my dog like a friend whenever I'm lonely. Its really very much understanding.
dbershevits
Dogs are the best, I have a Boston Terrier at home. She is a little sneaky, but I love her.
Cddhesh
Dog has been always a true friend of Men, In my higher secondary school we had dog of school.That dog has become old now, i went there after 4 years, it recognized me.
He used to be very intelligent, eg, use to crosss the road by looking at both sides. Smile
Dogs usually never respond back, if we do something to dog which knows you, but will harm if we test their patience.
dbershevits
Wow, thats very cool. I wish my old school had a pet dog. Well, we had were computers.lol...trying to fill the empty void.
jwellsy
I think they are kind of tuff and stringy.

Hot dogs absolutely gross me out.
OpposableThumbs
I have to decide between great furniture and great pet.
annipsa
I like dogs too. Very Happy I have 2 dogs.
tamint
i'd like the doberman

erlendhg
tamint wrote:
i'd like the doberman

Oo, that one looked scary. Though, I know some dobermans that are extremely cuddly.
accountgog
I like dogs Very Happy
Phaphwned
Golden Retrievers are the best! Followed by German Shepherds.
annipsa
I like dogs too. I have 2 dogs now and maybe at someday even more.

We used to have 6 dogs at home. So I'm kind of used to have many animals around me.
I also have 3 gerbils and 1 hamster.
SRBuckey5266
The authors post is simply, spam lol. Very Happy

Anyways, I also like dogs. I have to of them, I can't spell the name of their Types. Razz
flyfamilyguy
easysolution wrote:
I like dogs
"We like you too!"
flyfamilyguy
'Tamint', Your pictures are WAY too big!
mussyoh
These are our best pals especially wen they look naughty! Very Happy
mgeek
easysolution wrote:
I like dogs

Here is our family pet. We call her Teri. I took her picture while she was in the kennel because whenever she's out of it, she doesn't stay put long enough for a snapshot.

TBSC
I like small and medium size poodles and terriers.
bigt
I also like the small to medium size terriers. Dogs are great too, because they're always happy to see you.
Mennoj1
I like most of the dogs.
andysart380
I'm in love with Siberian huskies, although Ive never owned one. I am a rottie man, always had them it was my fathers favorite dog and they have a bad rep but thats because they are used as watch dogs, guard dogs, like a junkyard dog. All of our rotties where very well trained and i could wrestle tyhem and everything and they know not to bite you hard they will grab cloths and tug but all you do is say "owe" and they stop since they know its wrong. i love rotties and huskies.
rohan
I like dogs
Dogs are a animal on which we can trust on them
dog is the animal which can became the best friend of people
dogs can be used for safety purpose at Home as their smelling power is more then other animals
jabce85
i just wish they were smarter and didn't make a mess of the house
Crazy_Canuck
andysart380 wrote:
I'm in love with Siberian huskies, although Ive never owned one. I am a rottie man, always had them it was my fathers favorite dog and they have a bad rep but thats because they are used as watch dogs, guard dogs, like a junkyard dog. All of our rotties where very well trained and i could wrestle tyhem and everything and they know not to bite you hard they will grab cloths and tug but all you do is say "owe" and they stop since they know its wrong. i love rotties and huskies.

I love huskies too. But they are murder on a yard. The love you receive from a dog is unconditional pure love. The best kind!!
michaeljscott93
Dogs are great companions to humans, especially older people that might be very lonely and a dog can always provide company.
natilovesmike
I like dogs but unfortunately I can have one now. My apartment is too small and my husband is not what you would call a " dog lover" so, I just have a cat. But maybe one day I will be able to have a dog in a big house with a backyard. Rolling Eyes
corycaly
I really love dogs, especially the big ones. I don't know why, I'm afraid of German shepard even if I admire them. My dog is a British spaniel, I really like him because he's crazy and lovely.
amfriendsforever153
i like dogs,....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
amfriendsforever153
i like dogs,