FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

wondering about this 10GB of traffic.

fox2000
hi I have just applied for a web hosting account. And it said that the new account will get 250MB of space and 10GB of traffic.

I am wondering about this 10GB of traffic. Is it 10GB monthly or is it the whole all?

thanks
Diablosblizz
10 GB monthly. It would be pretty weird to have 10 GB total forever. Neutral Jeez, talk about bad hosting. Also, don't freak out if your bandwidth didn't go back to 0 monthly, the month depends on when your account was created.

So, if your account was created on November 10th, then next month would be December 10th, understand?

I hope this helps.
fox2000
That's great!
Thank you very much.

I used to host a site at Tripod and they gave only 1GB bandwidth, not monthly but the whole all. Crying or Very sad

my apology for being stupid here Smile
sonam
fox2000 wrote:
That's great!
Thank you very much.

I used to host a site at Tripod and they gave only 1GB bandwidth, not monthly but the whole all. Crying or Very sad

my apology for being stupid here Smile

Your question is not stupid. Most new users cannot bealive how is easy on Frihost get profesional web hosting for just few quality post per week.

Sonam
Diablosblizz
Jeez, that's harsh. 1 GB total, I don't see how somebody could even run a site with that! Even if you have a few visitors every month, that could add up quickly.

And don't worry about your question, it wasn't stupid. Clearly you were mixed up with Tripod therefore causing this question.

So, you're welcome. Smile
fox2000
thank you very much! all of you, it's really nice here Very Happy