FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What did you dress as for Halloween '08

standready
Like every year, I was the scariest, ugliest most frightening thing I could think of - MYSELF! LOL
How about you?
Tphilakone
I never wear anything . There is nothing in my country . I just stay at home and watching movie
endless
was it halloween? too focused on my bday Razz
PennyLane
I wanted to go as Red Riding Hood, but I was ill yesterday. So no Halloween fot me this year...
Donutey
I dressed up as a burrito wrapped in aluminum foil with my roommates and went and got a free burrito. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to actually dress up for anything (more than a burrito) for all the parties that were going on, since I had a freaking midterm to study for, and couldn't go to a store...
InsanePL
There`s no haloween tradition at my country xD
Psycho_X52
endless wrote:
was it halloween? too focused on my bday Razz

Funny...last night I was at someonse dirthday party Very Happy

No haloween costume for me....
dalibor
I wasn't on haloween!
Keran
In my country Halloween isn't really celebrated and a lot of people don't even know what it is. However You can see kids dressed up running around the street. There was this one funny story I heard.

As I said a lot of people don't know the Halloween tradition here. A couple of kids came to the house of some older guy and said "Trick or treat", that guy kinda confused, looked in the bag and took one candy and said "I pick treat, thank You very much", the kids were surprised but before they could say anything the dude shut the door.

Personally I don't really dig that kind of 'fun', maybe if I'd live in America and was younger, here the day of Halloween is rather sad, we visit the graves of our deceased family, light the candle for them and pray...
crimson_aria
I've never dressed up for Halloween. But I really enjoy looking at people who do. It's fun.
missdixy
I was a sexy witch hehe. First time I've dressed up since I was about 7 years old (when mom became religious and stopped celebrating halloween.)
driftingfe3s
I was a vampire, my stupid fangs didn't stick though. I guess it was okay cause I was eating and drinking so they would of came off anyways.
iyepes
I was a pretty Playboy Bunny. I looked wonderfull with my ears, tail and short black dress.

I really didn't do it as much when I was a child, as an adult I do it sometimes.
winmark
I didn't dress at all Very Happy
I mean no specific costume ... didn't mean i went out naked :p
raine dragon
I went as a dark fairy. I had a short black-and wine-red dress with puffed sleeves and a lace-up bodice. I paired that with black and wine-red/purple Fairy wings, black and white stripped stockings and black platform shoes.
jabce85
i ended up half assing some type of army camo costume.. if you could even call it that
Magicman
I was Jim from the American version of the TV show The Office on Halloween night. For a party earlier in the week I was a ninja.
airh3ad
Just decorate my apartment here with black curtain some blood in the door ligth a candle in the nigth just simple.
Brownst
I dressed up as an IRS agent, the most scariest thing that the world has found so far. Unfortunately I nearly went to jail as impersonating an IRS agent is apparently a crime. Go figure. Confused
sketteksalfa
standready wrote:
Like every year, I was the scariest, ugliest most frightening thing I could think of - MYSELF! LOL
How about you?

hahaha. thats the most cost effective thing for a halloween!
sketteksalfa
Did someone ever tried a Palin costume?
the-guide
No Halloween in my country and I stay sleep at home, however I've got a lot of Halloween costumes orders via online during this festivity and the most bestselling are Obama and Mccain masks! Laughing
Seiji
A Papa John's team member. I had to work on Halloween, I was surprised so many people were ordering pizza on Halloween.
friuser
Didn't dress up. The halloween party was actually before halloween like most holiday celebrations in the corporate world. Saw the typical witch hats and orange candy... Where I have lived there was numerous egg throwings so I never stayed out late at halloween so defeats the purpose of actually dressing up on halloween.
dcfive65
Dressed up as myself, went to a club, noticed it was packed, wasted 50 bucks on alchohol, and never did have a fun halloween 08.
evilryu530
i dressed up as a pirate. we all did in our department, we won the costume contest and got 40 bucks as a group! it was so fun.
Gonzalo
I came to bump with a tv halloween episode of dawson´s creek. I believe it was from around 1996. Megakill.
Gagan
Pirate party for grown ups Cool
Loathing in Fear
I never dress up for halloween, can't be assed to go to a store to get a costume and I'm too lazy to make one myself. Confused
hlavco
I didn't do anything for Halloween, I was driving all day. Though I still wound up with plenty of candy. Funny how that works out.
pashmina
I was busy scaring off the kids from my place. Razz evil me Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Dean_The_Great
This year I went out as the Devil. Not my most original costume. I wore a suit with an open red shirt, painted myself entirely red (hands included) and then put on some horns. It was simple, cheap and it's great when your hallowe'en plans include going to a bar to watch some live music.
Fatality
I haven't dressed up fro Halloween since I was probably 12 years old. I went to a party, but didn't dress up.
[FuN]goku
Well, first, i'm too old to dress up.. well no.. sorry, i'm too old to go trick or treating Razz

But i was working that night anyways so i didn't dress up at all. If i had of though, i would have been ... something from World of Warcraft... or... a Ninja. lol
kerryworkman
I didn't dress for Halloween, but my wife dressed up as a fairy for work (she works at a preschool), and my son was dressed as Indiana Jones whip and all. It rained a little on Halloween here but we were still able to get a little trick or treating done. It is awsome having a kid sometimes he does all the work and I get to share in the spoiles. Smile
Vladalf
This year I didn't celebrate Haloween but I remember 2-3 years ago me and a friend scared some kids on the street. I put a white sheet on myself and he put a candle in a carved pumpkin late in the evening and we went on the balcony and made weird noises and talked to some little kids. They got so scared they called their parents to see. Tough here noone celebrates Haloween. Smile
gugusm
There's no Halloween in my country Crying or Very sad
sondosia
I was a ballerina. That was easy because I did ballet for ten years, so I still had a leotard, tights, leg warmers, pointe shoes, tutu, and skillz to make a good bun. =)
thadnation
I didn't dress.

One thing that is really getting old, are dark Angels. Look, that outfit may have been edgy 15-20 years ago, but now it's not. you're not goth, you're not hot, you're a dorky white girl. live with it.

on amore positive note, there was this couple who dressed up as a cow and a glass of milk. best costume duo ever, albeit a bit wrong.
thadnation
I didn't dress.

One thing that is really getting old, are dark Angels. Look, that outfit may have been edgy 15-20 years ago, but now it's not. you're not goth, you're not hot, you're a dorky white girl. live with it.

on amore positive note, there was this couple who dressed up as a cow and a glass of milk. best costume duo ever, albeit a bit wrong.
Zombie
i only put on a mask that i got for 2.44$ oh well my sisters paid like 30$ for theirs and they had awesome costumes.
bonestorm74
Didn't dress as anything lol (not because I look scary without a costume) but because halloween is not a big deal here and not that many people get right into it.
m3oody
I Wore My Old Costume (The One I wore Last Year) .. NoBody Noticed But here i am saying it Loud Razz . + I Really wished for a new costume but i'm Getting older and im thinking next year ill just wear a suit.. Aint that NORMAL!!
j0intster
i guess i dressed as a hobo.. cuz i was passed out drunk somewhere by a creek for most of Halloween
chi0
I just went totally bog-standard around here - dressed up as a Japanese school girl.
nosnhoj909
HELL YEA I WAS A GREASER! i dont care what any of you say, greasers are cooler than you. unless you are one. then hi five.
soljarag
i didnt dress up.... too lazy and no reason to
PatTheGreat42
As a silly Frenchman.

Oh, those silly frenchmen.
Xaferrow
at hallowen, i dress up like usual. coz there are never hallowen festival in Indonesia
mrcool
we seldom had a halloween party in our country...what we did was a solemnly celebrate it by praying for the souls of our relatives and friends...