FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

people buying in south america?

edwinl
I dont know if it is only my perception but in the las month i saw 5 american guys buying houses, apartments and a farm here in Ecuador, I commented about it with a colombian friend and he told me he saw the same thing in Bogota: american people buying buildings.

Does some one else can contribute about it? or it is only a perception for 2 south american guys?
deanhills
Ecuador has always been a prospect for investing in property, for quite a number of years. I doubt it has any significant meaning other than those investors decided to purchase a property.

I am interested to see your beautiful country though. Is it easy to buy property there when you are from another country?
edwinl
It is not hard to but properties here in Ecuador, you only need to choose your new house, farm, apartment or anything else you want to buy and of course money, then take a lawyer and do a great business.

Hope to see you here soon.
edwinl
Last week i saw 2 german guys buying a farm here nexto to capital Quito, I asked what was their reason to buy here, they said it was a good oportunity until economy dump.
ThePolemistis
Ecuador has OIL Very Happy

Maybe thats the reason???? Are we therefore to expect an American invasion anytime soon? I think they have done enough in latin america they are too scared to step back in loll.
edwinl
Ecuador has oil but not so much like Irak or Venezuela, i dont think thats the reason for people buying in Sout America (or Ecuador).

As the german people said to buy properties in South America is a good oportunity to decrease de economy crash (I think there are other ways to decrease global economy crash).
edwinl
Ecuador has oil but not so much like Irak or Venezuela, i dont think thats the reason for people buying in Sout America (or Ecuador).

As the german people said to buy properties in South America is a good oportunity to decrease de economy crash (I think there are other ways to decrease global economy crash).
edwinl

ptfrances
I imagine that buying an apartment or a house is very cheap in Ecuador especially in comparison with the US or Europe. Wink
edwinl
Sure costs are cheaper, maybe 30 - 40 % less than Europe or U S A
harismushtaq
Huge losses in investment in property has been inflicted on many investors in different areas of the workd. I beleive property should be used properly. Buying for next 20 years is not that productive. People who invested in dubai in last 10 years are now facing some crises as there is no one to buy houses or build new businesses. So what ever some one does, he should properly plan it and if he has a good idea, than property any where in the world is valuable.
edwinl
What is your solution for global crash then? I would like to know your ideas.