FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

About Prison Break season 4

devaco
What do you think about Prison break Season 4?
TomS
I think it's awful that they air it only every two weeks now Evil or Very Mad

Some people say season 4 is boring. Yes, indeed, it's not as good as season 1 but this is very hard, as season 1 is "untoppable" xD
I still like it, though. And I'm also expecting Kellerman to come back, finally.

btw: http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-95558.html
Jaan
incorrect - they air it every week. they simply didn't air it on thanksgiving monday!!!

and it's still a great show, always leaves you wanting more. i'm hooked for sure Razz
SHARPBALL
I think it great , yes is not as fast as season 1 but boring?
i dont think so.
Its just awfull to wait every week for a new episode

Laughing Laughing
devaco
It is great for me because i like it.....so not boring .
But i respect all of your meanings .
Thanks ...
TomS
Jaan wrote:
incorrect - they air it every week. they simply didn't air it on thanksgiving monday!!!

and it's still a great show, always leaves you wanting more. i'm hooked for sure Razz

Didn't know it was holiday in the US (I watch it online, 'cause german version sucks and we're only at season 3, episode 4 or so, right now). But the two weeks before thanks giving, they didn't air it, too. Was there also a holiday?
Rajiev
I was worried about they go AWOL on two weeks.

had no clue what so ever of the holiday of Thanks giving Embarassed
/* me not in US */

What about this Monday? is it holiday too? Knight Rider didn't aired too Sad Mad

BTW, I think We should move this discussion to http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-95558.html.
Bonifacy
I think that season 1 and 2 were pretty good but the rest was made just for money:) It became kinda fairy tale where everything may happend and then change and everything starts again.
TomS
I like that about Prison Break.
In other series one season ends. And with almost no relation to the old one, a new one begins.
Also they're just over. Nobody knows if there will be a new season.

Prison Break: Everything seems to be fine. Happy end and so on and the you watch the last episode of one season and oyu go "OMFG". It must go on, it just has to go on.

Yeah, maybe it's unlikely someone is imprisoned two times in a short period of time, but it takes nothing from the suspension of the series. Prison Break is great. Also the 3rd and 4th season.
Rajiev
All around the worl they are saying that
season 1 is great
Season 2 is Good
season 3 is ok
and now it's getting worse... :p

It shows in the number of viewers too. 1 had 10 million and the new one just have over 6 mill Sad

But still, 6 million people watch that na? Very Happy And the viewers who are Downloading and watching should be added to that 6 mill :p

All though the excellent quality and stuff is lil bit low compared to season 1, Prison break is still a great show to watch
mimic
w00t! love prison break. can't wait till prison break 4 is out but im kinda thinking that maybe they're losing popularity coz its going for a bit too long. But its still really good because of the twists that always happen.
Rajiev
mimic wrote:
w00t! love prison break. can't wait till prison break 4 is out but im kinda thinking that maybe they're losing popularity coz its going for a bit too long. But its still really good because of the twists that always happen.

It's already out mate Wink Yesterday it was the episode 10 of season 4.
TomS
Rajiev wrote:
mimic wrote:

It's already out mate Wink Yesterday it was the episode 10 of season 4.

Maybe he doesn't live in the US? Here in germany we're at episode 10(+-2) of season 3, I think.
There are a few sites where you can watch it online, if you don't live in the US, but most of them have bad quality, the streaming takes hours, and the audio is out of sync.
Rajiev
I'm Not in states too. But watch all the series ai want after few hours they are aired B)

Guess how Wink
TomS
Dunno. I watch via cucirca.com
But the quality was much better when he put up season 1 and 2. DivX, fast streaming, no sync, problems...
Rajiev
no offense, but i hate streaming. I like to Download the episode and watch it at home freely when i have time. And I have that Pack rat mentality... :p So I store everything i watch.

Downloading is the best way for me in Quality, Accessibility, seeking and response.

U should try it once.
TomS
Yep. you're right. With the DivX movies, they were downloaded while watching it. And really fast. But that megavideo junk...
But I don't know where to download it
Rajiev
Check your PM Wink
TomS
Thanks a lot, Rajiev.
Rajiev
You are well come m8.

So did you find it usefull ?
Rajiev
Episode 12...

I should say, Now the prison break is getting more and more interesting. It’s like season one, al over again Smile (in a good manner Wink)

The Way Michael got General Right where he wanted... Cool I actually thought He miss judge the sensors and touched Sylla.
Talking about Sylla, If all the cards are keys, Y not break the damn casing and get the Sylla out Confused That Case didn’t look like it is so strong. I wonder It has some boogie trap. IF someone tries to open Sylla by force, It self-distrust. Like in Deviancy Code...

Michael’s excellent plan reminds us the season one. I thought season four is also going to end in 13 or 14 episodes...

when Michael was handing the Sylla over to Self, I knew that self is up to know good. I just had that feeling in gut. I guess I’ve too much Hindi Movies :p

Since Gretchen on the loose and Self not doing what he suppose to do with Sylla, I think we’ll have a few more (hope a lot more) interesting episodes :rolleyes:
Rolling Eyes
TomS
Omg. It's still not over. What is Don Self up to? Does he want to sell Scylla for his own profit?
I wonder what Scylla actually is. I thought it's moneypress, but it doesn't look like one on the second look...

@Rajiev: Very useful, thanks a lot Smile
Rajiev
Sylla looks like a control panel to some other device... it seemed like that to me Confused
devaco
I just saw episode12 of season4 yesterday....and i dont want to see prison break any more becaue ....you know ...if you saw it also.......... . When come the end of Prison break?
devaco
Bonifacy wrote:
I think that season 1 and 2 were pretty good but the rest was made just for money:) It became kinda fairy tale where everything may happend and then change and everything starts again.

That is true what you said ......i am agree with your meanings...
stalion
I have not watched prison break movies can someone tell me a place to get the whole series. Razz
Rajiev
Check YOur PM Cool
ercan412
I'm watching pb. Very good series. I like Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell
TomS
Hell. That was one good season yesterday.
I knew, Michael had kept himself an insurance. A part of Scylla. But it's time for the surgery. The doctor gave him three days.

Yeah. T-Bag is a nice character. Robert Knepper also plays the nemesis in Transporter 3 Very Happy Must see!
Rajiev
Arh,
I didn't thought Michael Had a nother Trump to through Surprised

That Guy can't be out smarted, Thats that Cool

Ya, Michael's clock is ticking Sad
TomS
First I thought this superior of Don Self is going to chase them like Mahone did. And I wondered why the hell they're choosing such a weak character like him. Mahone was an ice-cold person. He set the pursue on them apart any other things. I truly was afraid, Mahone could get Michael and force him and his friends to go back to Fox River.
But as this superior of Self said "I'm gonna hunt you down like animals", I almost laughed and thought "you moron couldn't even catch a lazy fly with a huge electrical fly flap".
But luckily he got shot short after that.
Rajiev
first I thought it is gonna be another long chase, all over again. But it seems the writers have disided that enough of running and viewers don't wanna see more running. damn, they are right Smile

I think Michael and others could have used the senator a bit more. (like for shooting practice :p)

I don't see why self behave in such a A-hole way <_< I think there is more to it than money.

Since general's daughter was so shocked when her daddy killed one of his greatest assets, I think she will be coming oin to play a major roll in the coming episodes Wink
traxion
Rajiev wrote:
first I thought it is gonna be another long chase, all over again. But it seems the writers have disided that enough of running and viewers don't wanna see more running. damn, they are right Smile

I think Michael and others could have used the senator a bit more. (like for shooting practice :p)

I don't see why self behave in such a A-hole way <_< I think there is more to it than money.

Since general's daughter was so shocked when her daddy killed one of his greatest assets, I think she will be coming oin to play a major roll in the coming episodes Wink

in deed, the daughter of general is going to play a big part of the next episodes... i think also that the senator is coming back to help micheal and the rest..

damm almost tuesday.. cant wait
Rajiev
few more hours to the next episode Rolling Eyes

HOpe they air it w/o any lame excuse of holiday or something Mad
TomS
As long as nothing unexpected like an alian-attack, happens, Prison Break will be aired tomorrow, the 8th of December.
Rajiev
TomS wrote:
As long as nothing unexpected like an alian-attack, happens, Prison Break will be aired tomorrow, the 8th of December.

hi hi Razz

But, what happened on Mondays (like 9/11) I'm not so sure about that :p
Rajiev
I feel pretty down and low after watching that episode Sad It feels like all the effort is in vain and (even) Michael has no trumps to put Sad They almost had it in their hand and Michael’s Sickness screwed it all up.

It is amazing how everyone can change when they see lots of figures in offer. First Self, now Link Surprised

Aw, How the hell that they fired a tear gas from a PVC pipe, hair spray and lighter Surprised by igniting the spray inside the pipe? Will it produce enough thrust to shoot that canister that far? I don’t think so.

Aw, did you guys know that Michael (Wentworth Miller) featured in the Sci-Fi film “Stealth” [2005]? He is the voice of a stealth AI plane. Same as KITT’s voice in Knight Rider :p And you’ve probable have noticed that Mahone is in The Dark Knight as a Mob bank officer Smile
tepani2008
I like this TV series a lot..
i love it from season 1 till 4..very interesting series..
may be a lot of people like Michael but i like Sucre ^^
he is so cute ahaha..
anyway..waiting for episode 17 to comes up..
coming soon please..
i want to watch it >.<
TomS
It's not likely that episode 17 will ever be aired. The rumor goes that in february they start a short fifth season (10 episodes or so) and then there will be a final two-hour-movie to end the series.
Rajiev
TomS wrote:
It's not likely that episode 17 will ever be aired. The rumor goes that in february they start a short fifth season (10 episodes or so) and then there will be a final two-hour-movie to end the series.

WTF ???

How can they start season 5 w/o finishing the season 4 Mad That's not fair.

They are screwing with the viewers Sad Poor us
TomS
Jap. It's awful... Well I have no official word on that, only rumors. But since there was no PrisonBreak on the television for two weeks, it might be true.

I'm thinkinf of an bad ending for that whole crap. Maybe Michael takes the General's offer, gets paid and let the past rest on a fancy island opening a scuba-divinh-shop with Licoln, or he even might become part of the company and work for them (if his mother can persuade him).

But as it looks now, there will be no fulminant ending with bringin the company down, destroying scilla and all that...
Rajiev
It seemed like that doctor is telling all lies and Micheal's mom is working against the company (so as his father).

Most obious reson for her to leave her kids and let them think that she is dead may be that she wanted to protect them form the company.

Since now they are about to get consumed by the company, I think She will step up and protect them. And it seems like company thinks Mike's Mom is dead too. They are only telling that she is alive to get Michael to eat their bait Confused
no2joinmovie
ercan412 wrote:
I'm watching pb. Very good series. I like Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell

me too Laughing
Rajiev
Hey,

Does anyone know when will be the next PB episode airing date???

damn this waiting is taking soo long Sad
abdulqadirabid
PB is coming in april ,maybe it get better after such long break ..but wont be that good as compare to first two seasons
Rajiev
Yaay, The next episode is scheduled to be aired on 18th of April Cool

cant wait. Hope they have done something awesome from the time they took by force Smile
Rajiev
[color=red]Prison Break Season 4 ended[/color]

I wonder will there be a season 5 :'(

Or noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
TomS
Prison Break is over. That's why Season 4 ended the way it ended.
gh0stface
Yep. Prison Break is finally over. As much as I liked the show, it's about time it ended. It was starting to get ridiculous.

I know Hollywood has like a direct to DVD episode or movie of sorts just to tie up any loose ends that they couldn't air on the series finale.