FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FTP not accessible...

harismushtaq
I tried to connect my account through ftp but client says cannot connect to ftp.brq.frihost.net which is infact the ftp address given to me in the account detail message.

Also cPanel is very slow as compared to other websites (even frihost.com) which run normally.
Loathing in Fear
Have you tried to connect to your domain only? (Without ftp. in front of it; brw.frihost.net) If this doesn't work it might be a problem with your FTP program, which program do you use?
tidruG
Try connecting directly to brq.frihost.net
I've been using FileZilla. I suggest you try that. It's not given me problems so far.
thedinh
I think you can use the FlashFXP program. it's very usefull to connect to your host. Laughing
ann8th
tidruG wrote:
I've been using FileZilla. I suggest you try that. It's not given me problems so far.

I have the same prb too. I cant seem to get access thru my ftp even using FileZilla.
meseloz
ann8th wrote:
tidruG wrote:

I have the same prb too. I cant seem to get access thru my ftp even using FileZilla.
The previous messages are very very old. So it would be wrong to think they were caused by the same reason with yours.
I've just checked the server status at http://www.cybermilitia.net/frihoststatus/ it seems to be just fine. They are all online and working. I suggest you to check your username and password again. And have you tried to go your homepage? Is ŭt accesible? And which server are you using? And are there any chaneges done that can cause this problem since your last successful login?
mOrpheuS
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-956038.html#956038

-close-