FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Let the community in on it

zellfaze
I think that Frihost should use the Frihost community as a resource. You guys have a huge userbase and it is going untapped.

You guys should allow certain members of the community to modify the sites code. Perhaps make the Frihost site into something of an Open Source project that the members can participate in. It would allow for much more rapid development in the site, because we wouldnt have to wait for Bondings to do things.

It would allow for Project Redesign to become a reality for sure. And I think it would do the site a lot of good.
mathiaus
Do you think your the first person to suggest this? Your not!

If none of the 'normal' reasons are good enough for you, what about privacy? If you can access the code, you can access my personal data. This obviously can't be done.

-close-
rvec
besides that Bondings wants to do all by himself. He has his reasons for this and won't even let admins touch the code. Of course users are encouraged to start stuff (like how the frihost irc channels started) and with a bit of luck it'll become official. Just nothing to the frihost pages itself.