FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

No web page

neolite
I am a beginner and one day, i mistakenly used the directadmin page. I thought i can add new web pages there and when i entered a web page name there, my previous web page is gone. when i open my site, it only says the apache server was sucessfully installed. How can i get my site back? It doesnot have a public_HTML Folder...
Georgeboy
Did you try to look in the directories on your FTP account? Maybe you will find your webpage over there.

It is not really clear what you have done in the direct admin. Perhaps you deleted your directory and then FTP will not help, but I suppose that Frihost doesn't allow to delete the public_HTML folder. If you were able to do so, FTP to your home directory and create a new directory with the name public_HTML. Then you will be able to put your own backup of your website back online. I hope that this will work.

If you don't have a backup of your website, I'm afraid you will have to start again with your design. I would then advise you to only put a copy of the latest version of your website online. So you will have always a backup on your own computer...Wink