FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The resemblance is just uncanny.

Fire Boar
== ?

They sound remarkably similar (I'm talking about the PROPER Yami from season 0, the good one).

Yep, no doubt about it. Got to be the same person.
djclue917
At first I thought you were referring to their resemblance as far as looks is concerned. I'm not really a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh! that's why I don't know the voice of the Japanese dubber of Yami. Anyway, I watch Bleach and I think I know Hitsuyuga's Japanese voice. I think I'll download some YuGi episodes then to be able to compare their voices.
Fire Boar
Just the first one, season 0, will do. Don't bother after that - the ones that 4Kids licensed are (to put it politely) utter crap.
driftingfe3s
Diffrent people. In Yu-Gi-Oh! Yami Bakura was voiced by Tsutomu Kashiwakura, You Inoue and Rika Matsumoto in the diffrent seasons. In Bleach Hitsugaya Toushiro is voiced by Romi Paku.
Fire Boar
driftingfe3s wrote:
Diffrent people. In Yu-Gi-Oh! Yami Bakura was voiced by Tsutomu Kashiwakura, You Inoue and Rika Matsumoto in the diffrent seasons. In Bleach Hitsugaya Toushiro is voiced by Romi Paku.

You forgot Dan Green. Wink
blk3
They don't look the same for me. The hair color is different and certainly the art style is. Btw if you noticed that they look the same, have you ever noticed that most cast of Dragon Ball aside from their hairstyle is basically the same?
djclue917
blk3 wrote:
They don't look the same for me. The hair color is different and certainly the art style is. Btw if you noticed that they look the same, have you ever noticed that most cast of Dragon Ball aside from their hairstyle is basically the same?

We were actually referring to how the characters sound and not how they look. More specifically, Fire Boar suggested the idea that the voice actors behind the characters might be the same person. Anyway, it's quite obvious that you didn't even read the first post in this thread.