FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I got a question about my domain...

Raydon
Hello there. Could you please tell me is there any chance of getting back my old domain.

It was www.dark-angels.frih.net

I would like to redesign the website I had on it and this time I will be a LOT more active on the domain and also here on forums...
I will use that domain for my corporation in an MMORPG game called Eve Online...
My corporation is called ingame Dark-Angels, and atm. I'm gathering members so I will use the website for recruting, posting events and a lot of activity will be going on.

So please, any chance of getting it back please?

Thank you for your answer.

Raydon
Bondings
There are (were, it should mostly be fixed) problems with server 2 (compromised and malicious code injected to some websites) so at the moment this isn't a good idea. But once the problems are fixed, then yes it should be possible. You'll need to contact me about it since new requests are normally only for server 3 at the moment.
Raydon
Roger, but please if it will be possible could you please inform me when I will be able to get my old domain by sending me a PM or sometheing?

Or is/will there be some info topic about it? Confused