FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ragnarok Online Cheat

Philip
i know that every body know about Online Games,
but is there any one know cheat?
nntien
Philip wrote:
i know that every body know about Online Games,
but is there any one know cheat?

I don't think some Game Online has cheat codes.
waiteck
There is no cheat or hacks or whatsoeva for a p2p mmorpg game! Dont sak for cheats or hacks here. This is not a hacking forum. Besides that, lemme answer to your question.. there are no cheats to ragnarok online, only bots. AND this is illegal to talk about bots , cheats and hacks on frihost.
Kelcey
'eh... stay away from them. Companies are getting serious about hacks/cheats in online gaming.
xiaarra
i know that there are a few private servers for ragnarok
rvs
yes there are private servers, but thats just a server that doesnt ask you to pay every month. They don't like cheats either!
Asylum
Most servers, even private use MD5 tools to verify client side data and then add you to a Master Ban List that close to all servers use when it catches you with something you shouldn't have.

It isn't stopping at just GUID or cd key banning either, they are seriously thinking to ban various pieces of your hardware which would force you to buy new hardware as well as another copy of the game to be able to play on any servers again.

Not to mention that if they start with the hardware banning, it wouldn't just be limited to the game you was on when it caught you, it would be for all game types that use that anti cheat system.
Dimaod
Cool
You can find cheats but you must know where to look Wink
I know cheats for MU Online Rolling Eyes
And for lineage(not working with all servers)
rvs
why would you cheat? i mean, ok for single player i have no problems with that, but when you play online, you play with or against other real people. Why cheat against them? There are even cheats that will steal from others... Thats just totally noob, stealing, even in games it sucks. Just don't do it!