FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I need a new hosting account (PLEASE HELP!!!)

shkumbin
Hello Admin and Moderators,

My account (hosting) has beed inactivated due to me not being active in the forums, I was on a long vacation and didn't have internet to post.

My question is is it possible for me to get a new hosting account. I would really appreciate if you can give me another account and I promise this time I will be active in the forums.

And one more question: how many posts per month do I have to post to keep my account alive and active.

Thank you very much,
Shkumbin
Diablosblizz
If you request an account, and you haven't had three accounts then you should be fine. Also, it depends how many points you have. One 5 point post will keep you hosted for another day. It's a really simple process, if you post daily you could keep your points up around 45 per day, then just add onto that. On average, I may have up to 60 points per day.
rvec
you got 9 points now, which should give you at least 9 days of hosting. You can get up to 45 points and everything above that will be removed the next day. If you're a good poster and always had enough points admins won't remove your hosting at 0 points and in some cases this went on to a couple 100 below 0.
shkumbin
rvec wrote:
you got 9 points now, which should give you at least 9 days of hosting. You can get up to 45 points and everything above that will be removed the next day. If you're a good poster and always had enough points admins won't remove your hosting at 0 points and in some cases this went on to a couple 100 below 0.

Thanks for the tip guy, I really appreciate it. Now I just need Bondings to give me an hosting account which I don't have yet.

Cheers,
Shkumbin
rvec
you have to request that on the accoutn page Wink
internetjobs
is there any way to recover the datas in inactive account.. i got new account.. i need data from my old inactive account...
rvec
there are almost no inactive accounts, all accounts get deleted when users lose their hosting. The only case when an account is deactivated/suspended is when the staff is thinking about what to do.

So if you got a new hosting account and none of your old files is on it, they are gone.