FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

please clear my doubt!!!!!!

cyberbuddy
i wanted to know that what is the rule of POINTS ie is there any minimium limit that i have to maintain in order to have an active account .?Myfrih$ is this ------ Frih$: 94.76.....what does this reflect?
adri
frih$ is for trading so not important if you are here for hosting...
Your points need to be higher than 0 to maintain your hostingaccount your forumaccount will never disappear (unless you are xxx time unactive).

Greetz

Adri
hofodomo01
Well I've been hovering at -60 points for the better part of the year. I went into a large lapse at one point, forgot about this site, came back and went "OH SHI-", and I've been keeping postcount at around 60 points ever since 0_0.

And hey, I'm still hosted!
Arty
What are Frih$ traded for?
mattyj
Arty wrote:

Whatever you can get for them

Some people trade them for Graphics to be designed, or Website help or whatever, There is a trading forum, should check it out
bonestorm74
I've never used mine lol, I should really check it out.
Gonzalo
Wow, would be sweet to be able to purchase something with them.
tony
bonestorm74 wrote:
I've never used mine lol, I should really check it out.

Ya same here! Razz
winmark
mattyj wrote:
Arty wrote:

Some people trade them for Graphics to be designed, or Website help or whatever, There is a trading forum, should check it out

People trade them in reality :O

Wow .. but in the end what'd they get out of these fri dollars? I mean say i start selling my services for Fri $ and after 6 months i have some 10,000 Fri $ in my account? What difference would it make?
saratdear
winmark wrote:
mattyj wrote:
Arty wrote:

Wow .. but in the end what'd they get out of these fri dollars? I mean say i start selling my services for Fri $ and after 6 months i have some 10,000 Fri $ in my account? What difference would it make?

You could have the achievement of being the 2nd or 3rd richest Frihoster. Razz

Really, you could trade them for something else you want...like a domain name?
ankitdatashn
saratdear wrote:
winmark wrote:
mattyj wrote:
Arty wrote:

ok lets say I trade them for domain name (i am also rady to infact) but where could I trade them and who would give me such things as domain names?, the frihost company or the frihost members? and what if someone gives the Frih and do not receive what the wanted? Someone from moderator or experienced frihoster please answer...

am puzzled with this frih puzzle.

OK I will give 482 Frih$ for my answer Smile , haha just kidding
Ghost Rider103
You guys should really check out the Marketplace and Contest forum. That is where most of the Frih$ trading gets used. I see a lot of people asking for graphic to be designed and they will give people frih$ for it and stuff.

People will also give you frih$ for advertising, posting, etc. Sometimes you can even buy a domain for frih$.
mattyj
winmark wrote:
mattyj wrote:
Arty wrote:

I guess fri$ are as vaulable as the market dictates, same as ordinary money, at the end of the day, most money is just a piece of paper that is given a value of $20 for example.

If there is a market where people want fri$ coz they can use them to get something else they want, then there is a mini "fri-economy" happening Razz
winmark
mattyj wrote:
winmark wrote:
mattyj wrote:
Arty wrote:

I guess fri$ are as vaulable as the market dictates, same as ordinary money, at the end of the day, most money is just a piece of paper that is given a value of $20 for example.

If there is a market where people want fri$ coz they can use them to get something else they want, then there is a mini "fri-economy" happening Razz

But those piece of papers have government security. Anyway, dollars in any form are not useless even if they are fri dollars Smile
kirii
Points are used to maintain your hosting account so that it doesn't being suspended.
Frih$ can use at trade market to buy something,such as buying a design of your forum logo,templates and etc
saratdear
ankitdatashn wrote:
saratdear wrote:
winmark wrote:
mattyj wrote:
Arty wrote:

ok lets say I trade them for domain name (i am also rady to infact) but where could I trade them and who would give me such things as domain names?, the frihost company or the frihost members? and what if someone gives the Frih and do not receive what the wanted? Someone from moderator or experienced frihoster please answer...

am puzzled with this frih puzzle.

OK I will give 482 Frih$ for my answer Smile , haha just kidding

I am not a moderator but I am treading the line of experienced Frihoster here...Smile

To answer your question, there might be members who might be ready to trade domains in exchange of frih$; you could create a thread and ask.

To answer your next question, that just depends on how well you trust the person. You could ask a moderator to supervise such a trade, but I'm not sure. If he agrees, s/he might be able to supervise the trade and intervene if some foul play is going on, I suppose.