FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New Virus: Life is Beautiful

mgeek
Can anyone confirm this email message that has been circulating? It is claimed that the virus warning comes from Microsoft and Norton. See here.
surdy
Hahaha this is an old hoax. Don't worry Life is still beautiful. Just keep you antivirus updated and use spam filer and anti-spywares to keep life beautiful for ever. Also don't open silly strange looking mails.

Strange wanrings like these always circulate around , no need to be worried. and when in doubt Google it you may get some interesting results ...like i found this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_is_beautiful_virus_hoax

Cheerz
cyberbuddy
i recommend that u use Eset Smart security which has ranking 2nd or use Bitdefender which is rank 1. the reason because these 2 are capable of scanning system files very efficiently as compared to others.also it doesn't slow your system while booting so in all probability i recommend that you "life is beautiful " will be caught by these anti virus.Updates are also available which is quite small and takes a fraction of sec to get updated(Eset Smart Security)

thank u
weableandbob
this would totally suck if it happened to you =P
Fire Boar
Woot. I love these things - it's so amusing watching these chain emails going around spamming up people's inboxes and causing no end of panic. Now I bet there will be some folks using this as an excuse to recommend various anti-virus programs.

Incidentally, here's a link to the best anti-virus program ever made.
Agent ME
Heh, I figured if this hoax was started back in 2002, someone would have made the virus it described just for kicks and started circulating it just to make this not a hoax.
surdy
I think the only way to end useless chain mails like these is all the major mail service providers put the well know virus hoaxes and forward mail to donate 10 cents terminally ill person recipient and the ones you should forward otherwise bad luck will befall upon you kinds in their spam filters.