FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Error While posting

k_s_baskar
Hi,

i am getting the following error messege while trying to answer a post in frihost forum.

--
Failed sending email :: PHP ::

DEBUG MODE

Line : 234
File : emailer.php
--

Question
leontius
I also got the error message, but posting seems to be fine. Trouble with email notifications?
Diablosblizz
There is something wrong with the php mailer that sends notifications to users. If this is happening on Frihost then it should be brought to the attention of an Administrator (mainly Bondings).

HTH.

Edit: Well, when replying to this I get the error message, so there is something wrong with the php mailer on Frihost. Let's see if an administrator picks up on this.
Blaster
Yea i got the same result.
sonam
Jeeeah, last two days I didn't get it but today I got the same message after posting.

Sonam
ocalhoun
Seen it a couple times... made a suggestion topic about it because I didn't know about this one.
*edit*
The same error happened while I made this post, BUT, the post did still get submitted. That's good.
SonLight
thanks, ocalhoun (and others), for pointing out that the posts are being made. I posted the same message 4 times, thinking it did not get posted. I only cleaned up the mess because of your comment. Anyone else experiencing this bug, please check to see if the message got posted, do not just keep trying or you will post multiple times.
rvec
-close-
Bondings knows it
Messages are still being posted
Mails aren't send in at least some cases (possibly no mails are send at all)