FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Email Lock Out

JoshuAAR2
Hey Frihost,

I've made a bit of a blunder. I had to change my email address in my profile because my old one expired. But I accidenlty entered in the wrong email address and then confirmed it. Which took me to a screen saying I'de been logged out and need to reactive the account because of the information i changed. Bit of an embarrassing mistake on my behalf, but it seems I wont be able to fix the problem by myself anymore.

My username is JoshuAAR,

If there is a way I can fix this without you doing anything I'll happily do it. But if not, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks guys.
mOrpheuS
Your account has been activated.

You should now be able to fix the email address yourself.
JoshuAAR2
Thanks for doing that so quickly. Now I have both good news, and bad news.

I was able to log in, seeing as how you activated my account. So i went straight away to change the email in my profile to the one that is correct. once I finished though i got this message on the next page:

Failed sending email :: PHP ::

DEBUG MODE

Line : 234
File : emailer.php

Even though it failed to send the email though (for whatever reason Confused ) it still locked me out until I reactivate it using the email it was supposed to have just sent. Bad luck all around, so now I'm in the same situation where I cannot reactivate it through the email.

Very very sorry about this.
mOrpheuS
JoshuAAR2 wrote:
it failed to send the email though

That has been happening since the last couple of days ... we're looking into it.

I've activated your account again.
donoob88
what is this email locked-up? Confused
Bondings
donoob88 wrote:
what is this email locked-up? Confused

We used to have email confirmation, it is that you need to click on a link in your email in order to have your account working (to stop spam). It didn't really help spam and it was a problem for users so it got removed. I have no idea what turkishpower means.