FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Removing the Edit button in the Blogger

nivinjoy
Hi friends recently i started a blog at Blogger and it is at www.nivinjoy.blogspot.com ..

Now what i have got to ask you is how to remove the Edit button that is the following button..from the blog...??

Whenever my blog is accessed this button also appears along with the widgets...?? Is there anyway to remove this...??? Please reply..!!
SonLight
I looked at your blog, clicked on an entry, and it showed up without an edit button as far as I can see. Since you are normally logged in as the owner of the blog, I would expect you to see an edit button. You may edit the entry if you want, I may not. Most blogs show the edit button only when the viewer is actually able to edit the entry.

If you want to see how the site looks to others, you should be able to logout and then not see the edit button.
RageArtworks
Like SonLight said, you're seeing it because you're logged in. You're supposed to be able to edit it. Log out and you'll see it like anyone else will: no edit button. Smile
nivinjoy
Yes you both are right..!! I saw the pic when i was logged in..!! I just signed out and when looked i could not see it..!!

Thank you both for replying..!!