FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

You guys are GREAT

cLean
Thanks for the time you guys have allowed me I have moved and got my internet shut off right now im having to go to the libary to post my site info and post on your forums just hang in their with me and Ill be back in no time

THanks again!
snowynight
YOU are also so great to study hard.
Diablosblizz
Perhaps you could contact a account creator (yours - can be found by seeing who private messaged you) to disable your hosting account so you don't loose points, and regain them. Once you have enough, request it again.
Loathing in Fear
Good luck getting all those points Wink.
Do like Diablosblizz said & contact your account creator and explain the situation to him.
watersoul
Ah, I've been the same, lots and lots of life trauma stuff going on, I'll save everyone the boring details, but its basically been no internet and no money to go to an internet cafe either Sad
I haven't even used my hosting account in the time I've built up my points arrears so I'm not even sure if it's been suspended, but I haven't had a message saying it has and I'm not going to try access it until I'm back in credit with my points, reckon thats only fair - I'm too busy posting for now anyway.

Anyway, agreeing with this thread, yep you guy's are great and thanks again for not booting me out Smile
bonestorm74
Lol I don't feel so bad about my points now.
guanzz
yes ,a great guys