FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I want to know your plans for the Starcraft II Trilogy

What would you do?
I would not buy the game at all.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I would pirate all three campaigns.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I would purchase one of the campaigns and pirate the remaining two.
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
I would purchase all three campaigns.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I would wait for a price drop before purchasing at least one of them.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I would wait for a Battle Chest before purchasing it.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

QrafTee
I know many people are not happy with Blizzard's latest attempt to get the most out of one of their most popular franchises. I also know a lot of people will retaliate in one way or another. So please vote in the poll. No need for discussion.

By the way I'm going to use this poll--which will expire in 7 days--to write an article. Thank you all in advance.
enygmasoft
QrafTee wrote:
I know many people are not happy with Blizzard's latest attempt to get the most out of one of their most popular franchises. I also know a lot of people will retaliate in one way or another. So please vote in the poll. No need for discussion.

By the way I'm going to use this poll--which will expire in 7 days--to write an article. Thank you all in advance.

I remember those, my friend acutually bought a couple of nonsuported expansion packs for starcraft. They were made using the level editor which was included in the game.
Insanity
I don't mind spending money to buy a great game that I actually like. Expansion packs may be a way to coax more money from our wallets, but unless it's done repeatedly and many times, I don't have a real problem with it... they need to make money too.
blk3
Really sounds like they are milking the franchise. Whats would be the point if all 3 campaigns can fit into a single DVD, rather than divide it into 3. I think it would only be a plausible purchase if all 3 games can be considered as a whole game as one (for example it would have the same amount of levels, missions, etc as a whole complete game would) . They are just driving more people into piracy, specially those who can't afford games.
Kcin1
I don't see anything good coming from this. I like being able to play all three of the races at once, not have to wait a year in between just to try out all the campaigns. Whats wrong with handling the expansions the same way they did Brood war?
Kelcey
Since I don't care about campaigns, I'm just gonna buy one copy so I can play online.
amperx
they need to earn too,

but

just as the info says, its only gonna contain the campaign for each group, then id rather not buy all three, ill just get a copy somewhere Very Happy

sadly
Flarkis
First off, Blizzard makes a very large amount of money. They have WoW and the expansion packs and millions of people paying money every month to play online.

Second. I don't really mind a trilogy for SC2. All this means is that each game is going to be infinity better then the other campaigns in the original SC. 30 missions for each race? The story line is going to go really in-depth which I personally love. Many games (and movies) are focusing more on game play and they slip up a bit with plots and story lines. Blizzard is taking their time to make sure StarCraft 2 has the best of both, so that when all the StarCraft addicts out there purchase the new game and start playing, they will be even more hooked then they were before.