FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MY NEW WEBSITE..Pls check it

frih
Here is my new website www.geekquery.com
dont forget to check my forum.

People are requested to POST SOME NEW TOPIC on my forum. My forum doesnt need email activation.

so please register and make some post on my forum... www.geekquery.com/forum/index.php

i will be very thankful 2 all of you...

regards
frih Cool
isetegija
Not bad . Clean and simple , only 8 errors:

Best of luck with it!
b4r4t
Well ... I even don't know what to say ... the site itself looks like first webpages ... when internet just started ... it's ascetic ... almost no formating, wierd buttons (plastic...).
From the coding site - tables, bad CSS usage - use separate CSS sheet - learn about CSS possitioning...
For me ... Your "webpage" is just a splash for the forum ... and the forum itself is just standard phpBB thet there is nothing to rate...

Verdict?
No note - just opinion. Standard, easy webpage made by someone who is starting with HTML basics and this is his first/secodn try ...
frih
i made it, to make site faster to load....i will try to make it better
b4r4t
frih wrote:
i made it, to make site faster to load....i will try to make it better

Well ... I understand it ... but nowdays standart internet connection is about 512kbps and lot of ppl have even faster ... for example in Poland standard is 1Mbps Smile
And ... load times will be faster when You will learn how to use CSS in the proper way ... Divs, paragraphs, semantic code and one style sheet outside HTML code Smile
8166UY
In Holland they don't even sell below the 3mb/s, but most people have a 20mb/s-contract. Nice site btw. Love the layout.
truespeed
Is there a reason why you have started with phbb2 rather than phpbb3?
frih
yes there is a reason....because i am familiar with phpbb2 ....also website which are faster to load get more visitors than the website which takes to load...

today, various country still using modem for internet. and there speed is very less.....

even google has simple website but they are best....even frihost also using same forum...but they have so many visitors.....

i am sure, one day i will get various visitors to my forum....i am planning to start domain give away service to users for postin to my forum....but it will take 2-3 month time....
Arseniy
I don't like that very-very blue layout. It means simple but noob site for me. And what is the point of this site and forum? Didn't understand from the text.
If there's really no point, just chatting, then I don't think that your site will survive for a long time. And that's sad Sad
frih
nobody, you are wrong...this site will definitely grow....very soon i am going to launch get free domain contest. You are also invited there,.....
tamilparks
ya just started, its not attractive only some buttons and 4 lines only, in the forum many topics are there, if possible add the script to place the lastest topics in home page also ,,, so it will be very nice its my suggestion
frih
thank u very much...even i am thinking for that.....you are invited to join it....
airh3ad
you have a good website but its hard to load to my browser.gudluck..
frih
why so?? which browser you are using?? it uses very less images...it loads faster...thanks
devaco
That is a nice website.................
frih
Thanks buddy, i have modified my website....

www.geekquery.com
airh3ad
hey your website is great now ill already browse it man nice site..gudluck.!
frih
Thanks buddy.....You are always welcome there.....
take care