FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

exodus site ....

budazz
hi there im finish with my site...please visit it...and the sign guestbook...leave the message there...please be nice when you want to say a comment...even if it is neg...or pos... Very Happy
http://exodus.frihost.net Cool

thank you Very Happy
wistom
ok, i'll visit it.
smart19
for me
the text is too small and not too clear
but the layout is good looking
budazz
ei thanks ill do something about that... Very Happy
Alacarde
Yes, the font is too small, I'm 18 with 20/20 vision and gave up on it, lol. try something like <font size="2">, instead of <font size=".5"> lol. (I don't even know if decimals work...) Anyway though, "2" is about as small as I would go. The site is sweet though, and it's cool that you are offering Gmail invites, I would email you but I already got my own Gmail account. It's also cool that someone PUBLICLY endorses Frihost on their site. I give you a 8/10, just make the font bigger... or I could turn on the magnifying glass...lol.

EDIT

Oh, and you may want to think about using css more instead of images for layouts, it loads quicker. Just a thought for dial up users!
budazz
ill do the job some other time....i want to rest a bit....and relax....but surely ill make up with it...thanks for visitin Very Happy

Quote:
EDIT

Oh, and you may want to think about using css more instead of images for layouts, it loads quicker. Just a thought for dial up users!

im still on the learning process of CSS....but thanks any way... Very Happy
budazz
thank for those who signed my guestbook.....: ) im very happy thnk you guys Laughing
JaeCee
Design-wise, there's not really much to comment on. It's clean and simple. Use of borders is tight.

Like said before, the font could be given a bit of a boost. Barely readable in 1280x1024, especially with the grey on black font.
Boskant
I like the design, but I think it's a little bit empty...
But nice site!
James007
You have already said that you would change your font size, but if you have already changed it, it still isn't big enough... It's too small and not readable because of the grey letters on the black background.

But the structure of your site is fine, well done Exclamation

James Smile
budazz
James007 wrote:
You have already said that you would change your font size, but if you have already changed it, it still isn't big enough... It's too small and not readable because of the grey letters on the black background.

But the structure of your site is fine, well done Exclamation

James Smile

no i did not change it....im still busy with our projects in school...mybe after two weeks ill update it...thnks for dropping by.... Very Happy
budazz
Boskant wrote:
I like the design, but I think it's a little bit empty...
But nice site!

yes im still updating it...dont worry...by next month (i think) it will have more

stuff... Laughing
psycosquirrel
As everyone said, nice site, but it needs a bigger menu font. I like the colors, and the shoutbox is awesome (I now want to get one for my site Very Happy )
budazz
thank you by the way you have a nice site...too cs...type of site Smile
lockwolf
Im stealing your frihost button, seriously!
budazz
lockwolf wrote:
Im stealing your frihost button, seriously!

what do you mean?... Confused
budazz
i wanna thank those who have visited my site...and thank you for all you comments...ill update it..when i have my time... Very Happy

please place all your comment to the gbook section Cool
budazz
ive posted the new blog.... Very Happy
budazz
i updated my site see the media section...if the text is still the problem...tell it again lol Very Happy Laughing
budazz
i updated again my site... Smile