FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hi Everyone

Blaster
Ok well lets see... This will take 5 hours 33 minutes and 31 seconds before this gets closed.... At least as I remember they would close topics like this...

But this is different i have a point for this topic. I havn't been here since around when TPP left. For those of you that don't know when she left figure it out. Or maybe it was n4l... but that don't matter

I was one of those PIA members here... Always wanting to be a mod and all. I'm over that now thought since i am on another host and all that jazz.

But the point of this topic is to basically say Hi, find out what is going on. Like i said it has been a while. One thing i would like to ask is how people like Bondings and some other admins and mods that i was close to are doing. I havn't talked to most of them. I talked to Gurdit some times. I was also trolling around Danile 15's site. Also a couple of members like Ocalhoun and lukeakadanish are doing.

Also i have noticed that you have gotten a server 3 or something of the sort. Is this with cpanel i take it? Congrats on making it to 3 servers. That is a big accomplishment.

Other then that i just want to know what was going on here while i was gone. I am just stopping by for a visit. Figured that i would show my face and say that i was still alive. Anyhow i hope this doesn't get -close-d right away because i would really like to hear from some of these people which i have called IF or Internet Friends.
sulavaryal
what to say oh i am so nervous. Hi I am sulavaryal.just Surfin around
Fatality
Doesn't look like it's been closed yet. Smile
tony
And still not closed! Whoa!
Blaster
tony wrote:
And still not closed! Whoa!

I know right...
ocalhoun
Blaster wrote:

But this is different i have a point for this topic. I havn't been here since around when TPP left. For those of you that don't know when she left figure it out. Or maybe it was n4l... but that don't matter

I'm pretty sure it was around the time TPP left...
I had been wondering if you were coming back!
Are you going to be back regularly now, or is this just a short visit before disappearing again?

Its good not to be the last of the old, non-staff members still around.
Helios
Hey, Blaster!
Always good to see old users coming back Razz

Server 3 is running DA, by the way.
Blaster
ahh i don't know it depends i might come back for a little bit but i don't know. And thanks Helios.
missdixy
Don't know you/don't think I remember seeing you around much but....hi Smile
Blaster
missdixy wrote:
Don't know you/don't think I remember seeing you around much but....hi Smile

I became less active around the time you joined.
Ghost Rider103
Hey welcome back.

I remember you, I think I even have you on my MSN list.

I don't post here much anymore either, but I still lurk around a little bit. Hopefully you'll stick around for a bit.
saratdear
Hi Blaster,

Welcome back. Smile I for sure remember you, and I loved your phenomenally(is that right?) large post counts. Razz

Sarat
coolclay
Hey Blaster, my fellow central Pennsylvaniaer. I was wondering where you disappeared too as well. There are still a couple of us "old" folks still around here, and even more new folks. Ahh the good old days of Frihost. I remember back in the day I had so many doubts that Frihost would stay afloat, but some how Bondings, and all the other great admins were able to pull it off.

Good to see you again buddy!
Zombie
Nice post... but no offense cool clay you REALLY need to remake your homepage for that fossil website..
dalibor
Hey Blaster.I dont know you because i am new on frihost!
airh3ad
Hey blaster i miss u why have you been ?. im sure im one of them called Internet friends.
Blaster
coolclay wrote:
Hey Blaster, my fellow central Pennsylvaniaer. I was wondering where you disappeared too as well. There are still a couple of us "old" folks still around here, and even more new folks. Ahh the good old days of Frihost. I remember back in the day I had so many doubts that Frihost would stay afloat, but some how Bondings, and all the other great admins were able to pull it off.

Good to see you again buddy!

yea well being from pa you might respect this.... PHILLIES ARE WOLD ****** CHAMPS

anyhow i've just been really busy with life and other forums and all that other bullshit. No time for frihost really. i will be around some more i guessl
coolclay
Quote:
PHILLIES ARE WORLD ****** CHAMPS

You freakin know it!

It's about time, it took them long enough!
Blaster
coolclay wrote:
Quote:
PHILLIES ARE WORLD ****** CHAMPS

You freakin know it!

It's about time, it took them long enough!

I know right... i went to the parade also. It was kick ass and would do it again in a heartbeat.

And for all of those who don't know what we are talking about.... figure it out
Hogwarts
It appears I have less points than you, however :O

Do I get a prize for this? Shocked

Gonzalo == Gonzo? I'm seeing similarities here. Both were/are idiots and both were/should be banned.
Blaster
it must be something with the name gonzo...
AftershockVibe
Blaster wrote:
it must be something with the name gonzo...

No, this is something with the name Gonzo...
http://goatmilk.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/gonzo1.jpg

How can you ban that??! Wink