FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Bush 'squandered' post 9/11 goodwill - Gulf press

phandsome
What a bad life we are facing yesterday and continue up to today and tomorrow!

Goodwill!

Sometimes, Criticizing is much easier than construction, but as human being, what we can do now to have more construction instead of Criticizism?
shr3dd
wtf? I would completely disregard this post if you're even the slightest bit intelligent. No I'm not stifling anyone, this is just retarded.
S3nd K3ys
shr3dd wrote:
wtf? I would completely disregard this post if you're even the slightest bit intelligent. No I'm not stifling anyone, this is just retarded.

HTF did you figure out what he was even talking about?? Eh?
noliver
shr3dd wrote:

Please no personal attacks.

Thanks.

Have a nice day !
shr3dd
S3nd K3ys, didn't figure it out, and if neither one of us can figure it out, chance are no one will. Noliver, I wasn't attacking him, but his post was obviously nonsense just to get another post, which I called retarded. Point out where I attacked him personally for me please.
Dragonfly
shr3dd wrote:
S3nd K3ys, didn't figure it out, and if neither one of us can figure it out, chance are no one will. Noliver, I wasn't attacking him, but his post was obviously nonsense just to get another post, which I called retarded. Point out where I attacked him personally for me please.

It wasn't very clear what was your point when you replied your first post. I agree that his topic subject and what he wanted to write inside were not connected well... but we can guess that he was probably talking about people keep attacking and criticizing about President Bush of USA.

And he suggested an end to those and bring in some constructive ideas and support as criticism will help little than bind the people together for a better America and world.. that doesn't mean that we should not criticize when things go wrong... but excessive on both sides can be useless...

When you want to reply something to what others had posted, make the point clear so that others can follow you...
S3nd K3ys
Dragonfly wrote:

When you want to post something , make the point clear so that others can follow you...

fixed. Wink
mOrpheuS
shr3dd wrote:
Point out where I attacked him personally for me please.

This might be the place -
shr3dd wrote:
...if you're even the slightest bit intelligent...

Some of us would not consider such language as an "insult" (heck, we all talk amongst our friends like that, don't we ?)
but that "some of us" doesn't mean all.

Politeness, on the other hand, is appreciated by all.
Wink
shr3dd
Please read my post again, please. I'll quote myself: [quote=shr3dd]wtf? I would completely disregard this post if you're even the slightest bit intelligent. No I'm not stifling anyone, this is just retarded.[/quote]
The whole "...if you're even the slightest bit intelligent" part wasn't directed at anyone, especially the started of this topic. Look at the first part of the sentance, "I would completely disregard this post...". This was directed at readers, saying that if they were smart they wouldn't read this. So before you pull out sarcasm with intent to belittle, please read the words of whom you are criticizing.
mOrpheuS
shr3dd wrote:
I would completely disregard this post if you're even the slightest bit intelligent.

If it was intended for the third person's benefit, I believe the sentence should not have been formed this way.
Shouldn't it be "you would... if you are..." or "I would... if I am..." Confused

Excuse me if my grammar is to blame, I'm not a native English speaker.
But as it turns out, perhaps I wasn't alone in interpreting it this way.

In any case, it probably wasn't intentional and perhaps even misunderstood.
I guess no harm done. Wink
BioHaZaRD
Someone please delete this, the replies are just as pointless as the original post and have nothing to do with news.
Billy Hill
BioHaZaRD wrote:
Someone please delete this, the replies are just as pointless as the original post and have nothing to do with news.

It should be moved, not deleted.

The entertainment value is way up there on this thread. Very Happy
nik
it is relevant today is the 14/9/05 and little more then 4 years ago new yourk got attacked by the biggest terror act in the history

here is some pictures i think that we help to remember - we shuld!

before: Surprised Surprised Surprised

after: Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

another: Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

dont' consider me as patriot or something i'm not even from us..

[/list]
mOrpheuS
BioHaZaRD wrote:

Yes, the post and replies are not very relevant.
Let's just lock it.

-close-