FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Need something to do

Brandongravestock
I have some photography posts out there as i am trying to launch it but as some say i am looking for work as well. I have other things i can do and if someone is looking for anything within the writing field let me know. I have a great sense of creative writing tho my grameer might not be best in the post, my work is worth taking a look at.
ocalhoun
Perhaps you'd like to do stock photography? You just take (really) good pictures, submit them to an agency, and if the agency finds someone who will pay to use the photos, then you get some money for it too.

Never tried it myself, but I've heard its a great thing to do, you can have fun, work at your own pace, and perhaps even make some money. Its rare, but some people manage to make enough to live on by doing that.
If you're bored and into photography, it sounds like a good thing to do.
Brandongravestock
thank for the response i actually have a website i put my pictures on and it just needs a quick tweek and thast it now. I havent had much luck with the stock photos even tho they are not bad pictures