FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

When Do you say you had enough in love?

RavenCross
Some say that if you love a person, you will never grew tired of him/her. This might be true but you cannot apply it in all situations. In one way or another, you will lose interest. What if the person you love does not love you in return? would you wait until he/she loves you? Is it worth wasting your time waiting?

I maybe wrong with these ideas but this is what i feel right now.. I feel so hopeless, so cold, so lonely.. All your dreams broken in just a moment's notice. Its so amazing how love works. So this is my question.. Did you ever feel like giving up in love?
hahame
if u love her,u will be happy when she were happy,even if she do not love u,because we just hope our lover have a good life.
seanooi
for the pass one year I tought i have already totally gotten over love, but suddenly i find myself falling for someone again and this time the feelings came back strong. It's like something I've never felt before. Rolling Eyes
wistom
i dont know, for i dont have such situations.maybe one day i will know.
coolclay
True love is a 2 part equation. It must come from both directions. You can love someone all you want it doesn't always result in them loving you.

The best thing to do is go straight to that person and tell them exactly how you feel about them.

If they don't give a shit and don't love you in return then its time to move on to greener pastures.
Jamatu
If you love somone you know you love them, things may get repetative but if you see that happening then do something completely random together. Also there is no point loving someone if they don't love you back. You don't want to expose your heart just for it to get stabbed do you?

If your really in trouble spend some time apart... "Abscence makes the heart grow fond".
rexrae
Quote:
Some say that if you love a person, you will never grew tired of him/her. This might be true but you cannot apply it in all situations. In one way or another, you will lose interest. What if the person you love does not love you in return? would you wait until he/she loves you? Is it worth wasting your time waiting?

I maybe wrong with these ideas but this is what i feel right now.. I feel so hopeless, so cold, so lonely.. All your dreams broken in just a moment's notice. Its so amazing how love works. So this is my question.. Did you ever feel like giving up in love?

i've been in a one way love witha girl since my 8th grade till now=22age.But i have never ever expressed it,never got close etc.

But one thing happened was that if you discover that you truly love a person then you cannot be bad,you will fall in love with the world.You will discover that it is the only thing man was ever supposed to do.now there might be a condition where you will sometimes have to give up your lover,these are situations where u feel u were never born etc,but the truth is your mind is saying to you to be sad,angry,and hateful.but your heart is saying to you,don't change its a bad condition if u leave me.
means that if u ever give up love it will be your biggest mistake.trust me,i got clouded in my vision, fell in love with another 'nobody',at when i was 19yrsold.but turned out it was pure attachment,and also she was worth nothing (but only looks,money etc and a lot of attitude)when compared to my first love.Only gave me a lot of confusing bad days,till she got married with some other older dude.
So what i,m gonna do now is wait patiently in love,not giving it up but keeping it for the better.actually u will find out sooner that u donot love a single'body' but almost everybody,in a clear way every other good girl.

but for a right,goal-directed way of life it is very good if u remain single-pointed instead of multi-directed.And also keep your ego at bay,it is the most notorious thing that will hurt you,although it might help somewhere else
Texas Al
I realized that I might have fulfilled my love quota when I found myself voluntarily getting out of bed with her, sitting down in front of the computer, and hacking away at a Mambo template for like three or four hours.

And that other time when I was working on my web stuff and hoping to myself that maybe she'll go home that night instead of staying over so I could concentrate on what I was doing.

Then again, maybe I have a shallower, more pragmatic point of view toward 'love' than some of the younger and more idealistic members of this forum. Wink

On the bright side, since I'm not particularly rich or good looking and I'm getting enough, this implies that all of you too will someday be getting enough that it's not a big deal anymore and you can take it or leave it.
S3nd K3ys
Quote:

Usually right after an orgasm... Shocked
carlokes
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Quote:

Usually right after an orgasm... Shocked

I really though this thread was about that but i was wrong Razz

I don't believe in platonic love.
For me love is about mutual respect and to care about each other and to love for each other. I would not love someone that I still didn't get to know.
RavenCross
This thread is about true love.. It is more than lust..
LostOverThere
Have you ever had a friend, who IS a best friend, who you never fight with?
Who (even though your not gay) you enjoy their company?

Well, its just like this.
Love is like Best Friends forever, but instead its Lots-o-love forever.
frozenhead
RavenCross wrote:
So this is my question.. Did you ever feel like giving up in love?

I would say YES!.. If its worth giving up.. why not.. But if it worth keepin'.. fight for it.. Well.. it depends in the situation.. Wink

RavenCross wrote:
This thread is about true love.. It is more than lust..

i dont believe in this (lol)
ashok
Loving hearts never grow old.... Smile
solomagos
That's my answer: I did indeed. I was so lonely, so depressed... I even thought of not loving any more. I hope I will find one day person I love as much as that time.
amusedtoe
Please, you love someone you're going to have less then enthralling feelings for them at some point. It happens to everyone and relationships take real work.
godam64
yeah yeah i know how it's feel when we love somebody. right now you love a person and then after you marry the person you'll end up with bored. you should mantain the relationship with the best you can do. and the important thing is you should keep searching anybody else that you might have more feeling. diversity is the best Cool
S3nd K3ys
godam64 wrote:
...right now you love a person and then after you marry the person you'll end up with bored. ...

I met my wife when she was in jr. high school. I lusted after her for years, became best friends after several years of hanging out together. I was always there for her when she needed someone, and she finally realized that I was what she wanted. (I knew all along)

We've been married for almost 11 years now, known each other for closer to 28 years.

Wink
windrei
RavenCross wrote:

i wanna say, if s/he does not love you in return, you two are not a couple. But in your mind, you always think that you two are partners. It's totally wrong...

you feel lonely because of this thought - "we are supposed to be together" but in the real world, it's not.

about your question, it's not a matter of giving up or not, love should be two-sided. If s/he does not love you, will this love be sucessful ?
outsyinsy
But what if you mistake this supposed love for a need to ease your loneliness?

What if you don't want to let him go for rather selfish reasons (you want someone to be beside you always)?

Sometimes I like to think that a little distance, or some time off alone would strengthen the relationship, but then my insecurities get in the way, and I find that I don't want to be alone.

Sorry bout the ramblings, I had a serious talk with a friend last night about my relationship, and I still don't have any answers.
shanedavis
It really is a lot of work trying to keep a relationship at peak performance.
aethiops
It's easy to try and give up love your hurt or down, but you really can't just give it up. Deep down you will allways have a certain feeling for the other person.
Thoose of you who havnt fallen in love yet, dont worry, it will happen, and sometime, if your lucky, you will feel pain too.

Relationship aint a walk in the park, it takes hard work, trust me. There have been some times, when I felt like giving up on love totally, but found my self thing of that same person again...
Love is a mystreri that can never be solved. It comes in different flavors, people see it in different ways.
But don't give up on love, even though it semse to be the easy way. Love is what makes this world go around, if it's love to your family, friend of girl/boyfriend...
Let's say there is 6billion people in this world and half of them is women, then I would say there is a big chance that you will find another great love, even though it might not come right away, but hang in there and it will show up.
yupeng
When you feel that you and she or he ,become one person.
Every day,if you don;t see her/him,you feel uncomfortable.
Then ,your love is enough!