FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Announcing DustyComputers.com version 1.0 Updated Graphics!

How often to you clean out the air-flow system on your computer?
Once a week
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Once a month
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Once a year
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Only when it needs it
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
I never knew it needed it
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

IceCreamTruck
I am really excited about this one because DustyComputers.com going to be huge!

I have decided that the time is right to start focusing on helping people keep their computers clean again! Yeah, good times @ DustyComputers.com

I'm going to outline some clean-up steps on the website to attract attention and give people info they need when they are trying to get a few more years of service out of their old machine, but the main purpose of this website is obviously to point people to a computer clean up service, and I'd like to be able to give other people in other cities the work that DustyComputers.com gets just from being a cool website with helpful information. I do hope it grows into a computers and accessories shop, and public computer auction, and public classifieds.

There is huge opportunity for people in other cities to step up and start commanding their own income as well, so contact me via the email address on DustyComputers.com if you are interested in learning how to gain control over your life and personal financial success using my secrets.

Hey, did you know that just a little dust hanging from the vents on the outside of your computer means that it's choking for air on the inside where these passages narrow down? A cheap, thorough cleaning is needed right away, and you should also go to someone you can trust to help with spyware, windows updates, and virus removal. DustyComputers.com is a one stop shop for this service, and we operate in Lexington, KY and the surrounding area.

Want to see your city on DustyComputers.com? Want to own your city on DustyComputers.com? Contact me.
IceCreamTruck
What's stopping you guys from commenting? You get points if you do!

What do you all think of the Evil Dr. Bunny and Dusty, our trusty yet overheating computer?

this is our hero Dusty down here...

He's overheating because HE NEEDS TO BE CLEANED OUT RIGHT NOW!! Smile

This is my art work attempting to explain this serious problem with a little dash of humor.

I hope you guys like it...if you do or don't please come and tell me why!!

Thanks,
IceCreamTruck
Updated again...and still no comments. Sad

I added a section on recomended software to dustycomputers.com. Eventually I will tab these different sections and this section will turn into my section recomending software to internet customers, but those who get hands on service will use this section to learn about the software that has been installed on their computer.

It's pretty cool. I think I'll be able to join up and start making money off of AVG antivirus at the very least and I'm going to check out the others to see if they have reseller programs as well.

Hey, make money at every angle possible, right? Good times. Smile
IceCreamTruck
Please... I'm begging you to send hate mail! lol I will accept even bad comments!

It's the weirdest thing...but I believe that internet traffic has been severly hit in this economy! It's like everyone decided to go and do something else!

Please, anyone out there reading this come and visit my site and tell me what you think ... even if you totally hate it! Smile
Ghost Rider103
I am not really too impressed with your website. It is just so plain, and at first glance, you would think this website is just some kids web design class project.

Sorry for such a negative comment, but you were kind of asking for it Laughing

You really need to think about getting a more professional look, and maybe make yourself an actual website or even company out of this idea, instead of just having some type of landing page.

You just really need to get a better look overall, and make use of more than just one page, because you seem to be crowding all your information on just one page, and isn't all that pleasant to look at.

Hope this helps some, but you have ways to go in my opinion.
IceCreamTruck
I appreciate the comments! I'm caught though, because I have many things to work on and so little time. Unfortunately the DustyComputers.com project has not been continued. I have met with successes elsewhere that are pulling me away! Sad Although I intent on bringing the project a more professional feel very soon.

I actually don't want to keep putting everything on one page, but I kept adding things to the home page while I build the tab navigation that I will be using on the site. I just wanted to start getting ideas down now so that I can start seeing how it's going to tab out.

Thanks again for visiting and letting me know your feelings. This back and forth really helps me out a lot and keeps bringing me back to projects that need help!

Let me know if I can return the favor, Thanks again!
IceCreamTruck
I appreciate the comments! I'm caught though, because I have many things to work on and so little time. Unfortunately the DustyComputers.com project has not been continued. I have met with successes elsewhere that are pulling me away! Sad Although I intent on bringing the project a more professional feel very soon.

I actually don't want to keep putting everything on one page, but I kept adding things to the home page while I build the tab navigation that I will be using on the site. I just wanted to start getting ideas down now so that I can start seeing how it's going to tab out.

Thanks again for visiting and letting me know your feelings. This back and forth really helps me out a lot and keeps bringing me back to projects that need help!

Let me know if I can return the favor, Thanks again!