FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

saints row 2

lastelement0
my buddy just recently rented this game from blockbuster and i've had my chance to play it. i must say this game is so addicting. i found myself playing for about 3 hours in my first sitting. the overall feel of the game is like GTA. mission based, map with gps etc. however i find it to be more fun as it seems as if theres a lot more extras scattered around the map. in fact it reminds me of an updated old school GTA with the gangs and their turf.

also, a nice little thing i've found is that there is a lot of licensed music. for when you drive. its a little thing but always fun driving around to music you know.

the best part is probably the insurance fraud or mayhem activities. they are a lot of fun and could play them all day.
QrafTee
I like the game so far. I just got out of prison and saved that one man from being sentenced to death. The game is really buggy though which is a let down because I thought THQ would have stepped up and released the sequel with less bugs than the first game.
Kelcey
Most of the activities are fun as heck. This is by far the funnest game I've played in a long time. Too bad THQ doesn't know what QA is and released it as freaking buggy as it is.