FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Seth MacFarlane's New show 'The Cleveland Show'

Jme_

The Cleveland Show will be an animated series focusing on the character of Cleveland Brown and his family as Cleveland moves from Rhode Island to Virginia. His newly introduced family includes his new wife, Donna (to be voiced by Sanaa Lathan), her 16-year-old daughter, Roberta (to be voiced by Nia Long) and her 5-year-old son, Rilo (to be voiced by Philip Bolden). Cleveland Jr. also is in the family, but is wearing glasses, much fatter and older than his appearances on Family Guy Cleveland's neighbors also include a family of talking anthropomorphic bears, a redneck couple (with the husband Lester to be voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson) and an English family, with the husband to be voiced by Seth MacFarlane.

Read More:
Quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cleveland_Show
http://fox.com/programming/shows/new/cleveland.htm
Blissgene
Look at the beard man. he really reminded me the character in FAMILY GUY (you must know which one I am talking about...). Seth is a fun indeed. I still favor FAMILY GUY so many years. Hope this new show can bring some different lights. Looking forward to it.
eday2010
This is the first I have heard of this show. I kind of have high hopes for it since American Dad ended up becoming funnier than Family Guy. Hopefully The Cleveland Show continues that trend and actually contains a real story unlike Family Guy which contains a bunch of random jokes with a story worked around them. Certainly not as good as it used to be, that is for sure Smile
mattyj
Probably wont be that good in my opinion, as Cleveland is my least favourite character on the show

Why not a Quagmire show or a Joe Swanson show? They'd be funny!
Dean_The_Great
I like Cleveland and this could be funny, as long as they don't stick to racial humour like glue. (African American, English and Bears?) I mean, they'll get away with it a bit... But I don't want to watch a whole show like that.
Keran
Yeah, I'd prefer a show about quagmire or joe too, cleveland is simply boring to me. His comedy style is really off putting to me.
However I'll probably watch this show, maybe it won't be so bad, family guy was awesome, I'll give this one a try.
rshackelford
A Quagmire show would have been 10 times better in my opinion. Who really cares about Cleveland, and since when does he have an older daughter? Are the Cleveland's moving out of Quahog too?