FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anybody applying to college this year?

sondosia
I'm just curious where you all are applying. =)
Afaceinthematrix
Applying to college is a stressful time... it's so much work and a lot of money... I think I paid about 60 bucks for each college. I got accepted everywhere that I applied (which was mostly schools in the University of California "UC" system)... I ended up going to the University of California, Riverside (UCR) because it was the cheapest for me. I wanted to go to the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) but I couldn't afford it. Besides, I like UCR. It's a researched based school that offers many research opportunities to undergrad students (even math majors like myself).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_California_at_Riverside
pashmina
I am applying for fall 2009 session. still going through long lists of colleges and filtering them. i am just waiting for my SAT results.
missdixy
haha, this was me two years agoish. I applied to a whole lot of Ivy League schools and a few other reputable universities and after visiting and really thinking about different schools, t I chose the University of Chicago. It's actually a very good school and I would recommend it to anyone who really loves learning and wants a non-traditional education. The core requirements of the school will be absolutely enriching to your life and studies.

http://www.uchicago.edu/
sondosia
U Chicago does sound awesome. I'm appying early decision to Northwestern, but if I don't get accepted, U Chicago's definitely on my list...it must be hard to get into, though.
Guelila
Im thinking on Michigan State University or Penn State.
I really like larger universities, and these two are pretty big. Smile
Does anyone have any experiences with these two?
Josso
Applying to Universities in the UK at the moment. Hoping to do a 3 year course in short film and music video production
PennyLane
University of Brussels Very Happy
but I realize it's quite a different system than in the USA
PatTheGreat42
The University of Edinborough had a fairly nice cafeteria. I only ever ate there, though. That's all I know.
snowboardalliance
Did it last year. Now I'm at Michigan State and it's awesome. I got accepted to the University of Michigan also, but MSU was offering more (scholarships, honors college benefits, etc.).

Good luck.
raine dragon
I'll actually be graduating this year ^__^ I went to Champlain College in Burlington, VT for Web Development. Beautiful little school. <3

Good luck to everyone!