FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

need help to set domain

frih
recently i have purchased new domain www.gamebrigade.com and i successfully set the nameserver to ns1.frih.net and ns2.frih.net and also done forwarding to my frihost domain abhi.frih.net , but when i tried to open my gamebrigade.com domain , it was showing CANNOT FIND SERVER and still it is showing CANNOT FIND SERVER.

I dont what is the problem.....i need help......is there any thing i should do for frihost domain manager??

thanks
keane
frih wrote:
recently i have purchased new domain www.gamebrigade.com and i successfully set the nameserver to ns1.frih.net and ns2.frih.net and also done forwarding to my frihost domain abhi.frih.net , but when i tried to open my gamebrigade.com domain , it was showing CANNOT FIND SERVER and still it is showing CANNOT FIND SERVER.

I dont what is the problem.....i need help......is there any thing i should do for frihost domain manager??

thanks

You have to wait up to 48 hours after you've pointed the nameservers to frihost.
frih
i already waited for 48hrs but still no solution
Loathing in Fear
1. At which registrar did you purchase the domain name?
2. When changing the nameservers on your registrars control panel, is there also an option to use BOTH: The NS & it's IP-Address? (I don't know if this actually is needed, but my host actually needs to have both of them).