FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Taken

bellebello
Starring Liam Neeson and written by Luc Besson. What a kick-ass action movie. They should just rename this movie from "taken" to "Don't piss off Liam Neeson" The only thing that bothered me was Maggie Grace playing a 17-year-old.
Vladalf
This movie was really nice. I love that it dosen't make all the cliche's from other movies. Man when this guy kills someone he REALLY kills them. I mean he killed half the Paris in a single day! Not like in every action movie, they kill the bad guy but he's not really dead and then they kill him again and so on.

-Vladalf
dickyzin
I really want to watch this. It's in my top priority list of movies to watch. It sounds quite good. I would prefer a different actor.
littleladyluck
I love this movie. It's wasn't cliched and very interesting. There is also a good feeling from this movie, that is, the fact that the father will do anything to save his daughter and has never lost faith. A sensible thing to do of course.