FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Webmail problem

infinisa
When I try to view my INBOX in Squirrel Webmail, I get the following error message:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4097 bytes) in /var/www/html/squirrelmail-1.4.10a/functions/imap_general.php on line 92

Please help!
infinisa
Hello Frihost support

This Webmail issue is quite urgent. Please let me know if there is any other information you need to analyse this problem.

Thanks in advance
infinisa
Hello Frihost support

WHERE ARE YOU?

In desperation, I solved the problem by emptying the email account in DirectAdmin - E-mail accounts.

Please let me know how I can stop this happening again to avoid having to clear out my email account.

Thanks in advance
Diablosblizz
I believe this is a problem with the PHP memory not big enough. I believe you can solve this by deleting the messages from your inbox, because the memory is too big for PHP.

You can probably do that by deleting the account then re-creating it. If not, I believe an administrator (Bondings) needs to clear it.
infinisa
Hello All

I've just realised that I posted this query to the wrong forum - it should have gone to Web Hosting Support. If that's why no-one answered until Diablosblizz, my apologies!